The Ridiculous Complaints thread

My stronghold is level 20. THEY LIED TO ME. I want a refund on the time I spent leveling it! Scam artists!

2 Likes

I think you get that at level 25 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I had honestly never seen that our tower was even on that map lol.

Thank you for pointing this out.

AND THE RIDICULOUS ABSURDITY THAT SG STILL HASNT ADDRESSED THIS ATROCITY UNTO MAN-KIND!!

Sounds like someone is angling for a moderator hat and the associated perks of spending your entire lifetime moderating this thread?!

OR is it just that you want those sweet starting boards that Jonah was showing off!?

:face_with_monocle:

I am onto you, good sir!

8 Likes

Actually, I’m in it for the comedy. But I’ll def take Jonah’s sweet starting boards. Rook can keep her 2% 5* rate on TC20 though…

1 Like

(I don’t actually believe you. I see you eyeing up that l33t 2% rate. Is nothing sacred?! )

1 Like

The default angle of a Moderator Hat is ‘jaunty’

5 Likes

I wear flat caps. They really don’t do “jaunty.” Oh well, there goes my diabolical plan :sob:

1 Like

I complain!

Firstly, that you think I’m a male…secondly that you stick me with this lousy percentage rate! Boo! :grin:

4 Likes

Which is more galling, dear Rook?

Would you concede on the gender confusion in exchange for better odds at Avalon?

1 Like

I concede nothing! :grin:

“I be a cat! And no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer…”
~Peter S. Beagle

10 Likes

I had a 60/40 chance of guessing right. Sorry about that! I’ll fix the post. I mean, that’s probably the easier of the two options.

Hey, I was nowhere near at the time. And you can’t prove differently. At least, that’s what my lawyer says. :innocent:

5 Likes

My lawyer says my gender is “cat”, so you don’t need to change anything. Lol

8 Likes

I’ll totally wear a dress and shave my legs for a 25% 5* drop rate on Avalon. I’m not proud. Of course, I’m 6’9", so I may need help finding a dress…

2 Likes

I play on hubby account all the time. That’s kinda like cross-dressing so I’ll take the odds, pretty please :grin:

2 Likes

I didn’t know “certifiably wicked yet irresistibly cuddleable” was a gender option. I’ll ask my lawyer to look into it. What exactly are the preferred pronouns for that? Mewl/Grrrr?

3 Likes

It’s “Mrowr” and “Mew”, depending how I’m feeling. Prepare an undercouch please. It must be stocked with dust bunnies.

Oh, and I still complain. Mrowr! :grin:

5 Likes

Found a picture of @Rook in her Halloween costume. Additionally I wish to complain we don’t have spider cat heroes in E&P, it’s outrageous and SG should really work on fair representation henceforth

13 Likes

I put it back. You can delete the new one

1 Like

Thank u @JonahTheBard. :smile:
But I can’t edit The pic , I do not want the brand name appears, lol.

I can’t see a brand, it looks good to me

1 Like