šŸŽƒ Victor - 5* Dark/ Purple from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)

Guys, how is he doing in 2021 considering power creep?

I got some tabards and contenders are MokArr, Domitia (no costume) and Victor. My only maxed purple 5 is costumed Sartana.

Right now Iā€™m leveling Mokarr since Iā€™m lacking heavy hitter all, but i might stop him at 3.70

Iā€™m thinking of building a very fast vampire team with him, valeria, vanda :slight_smile:

Victor is still in my purple stack (with Guardian Panther, Alfrike, Rigard-C and Jabberwock). His defensive buff at very fast speed is really enjoyable, and his damages are correct. Mine is not emblemed at all, so he is a bit squishy, but he works well. Definitely not a bad heroe, even with power creep.

3 Likes

Still top notchā€¦if you know how to play him right and if you got a mana troop 11+ for him. His skill got a damage boost % last year in an update.

Victor beats regular Sartana by a mile. Sartana only wins the comparison in direct damage.

Surviveability, counter def down, finish the tank off cause of faster mana speed, steal healing, overall higher DoT as you are likely to stack the DoTā€¦these are all points which favour Victor.

Victor +12 is in my top purple attack team
Sartana+1 only makes it to a cleanup team

With the raw damage and less flexibility Sartana is a lot easier to play than Victor. Thatā€™s why most people think Victor is weaker. If you take the time to discover the fexibility of Victor you will find Victor is superior to Sartana. However the costume improves Sartana of course.

Victor needs a lvl 11+ mana troop to shine.
If you already have a lvl 11 mana troop (,or will have soon in the future) do Victor first, then Domitia.
If you donā€™t do Domitia first, then Victor.

I would never consider leveling Mok-Arr before Victor or Domitia.

2 Likes

Looks good. Then you even donā€™t need any mana troops at all because of the family bonus.

The healing steal overwrites but if you hit the same target with Victor and Valeria the bleed DoT will stack from both heroes. The maximum DoT however will be like hitting the target with Victor 3 times. But however since Victor and Valeria are different color the timer for bleed will reset with each hit and with this you can keep the DoT basically going on foreverā€¦for 200+ damage per turn.

1 Like

Two reasons why he is still relevant:

1. Countering multiple healers, especially in VF wars/tournaments
  2. Erasing defense down (Frigg counter)
2 Likes

Victors DoT is great against 2 common classes on defense:

• Roque: they can evade only the direct damage but not the DoT
  • Fighter: if fighters revive the DoT kills them immideately again without using tiles or specials

I really like Mok-Arr. He comes with my purple stack every war along with Ameonna, Panther, cTiburkiss and cRigard. They win almost 90% of the time.

I donā€™t have Victor, so I canā€™t speak to him, but I do have Sartana and I would choose Mok-Arr every time over her. Sartana does come in close behind Panther though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks guys, I will level him :slight_smile:

@Annjul
Victor is superb given the right running mates.
Runs great with Clarissa and other DOT heroes.
Particularly Clarissa bc their two defensive buffs stack (regular defense for Vic and elemental link special skill for clarissa) really you want him with everyone being vfast or at least functionally fast.
I run Clarissa-Victor-C. Domitia-Vela-C. kiril every war.

2 Likes

Donā€™t have Clarissaā€¦

I am only a bit worried about the fact that you need to stack his special and despite being very fast, itā€™s not that easy to do.
I played with Valeria a little and before she could do serious damage, my other heavy hitters took care of the opponentā€¦

Anyway, got Killhare and Freya this month so he is going to wait for tabards

Victor is not Valeria he is considerably stronger.

Well at least once you can ghost. Victor even helps with that. Heā€™s good at finishing off tanks.

Well yeah def do Killhare and Freya, first.

Victor isnt chopped liver though. Dont necessarily need clarissa either, just other dot hitters.

1 Like

The new passive and the updated family bonus is added/changed in the OP.

The king is dead long live the new king Alucard

I just got him, and his costume lol

Iā€™ll take it!

2 Likes

Yea gratz to you, but what about us where have only the no costume version, @Petri donā€™t you think itā€™s time to make something with this hero? Maybe the dot to apply to 3 targets?

1 Like

The passive and family bonus are adjusted in the OP to reflect the latest balance updates

The OP is updated with September balance updates.

1 Like