🍵 Tweedles – 5* Dark / Purple from Riddles of Wonderland

New Riddles of Wonderland Hero is released: Tweedles

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Tweedles, as well as your thoughts on Tweedles.

Tweedles

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Monk
S
Slow
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 1036 1021 1687
4/90 1186 1168 1930
Origin Family
Challenge Festival Wonderland
Image Aether Power Description
boosted-regen Boosted Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 300 boosted health over 6 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Dum and Dee
  • Deals 600% damage to a random enemy.
  • The target gets -50% defense for 5 turns.
  • Deals 600% damage to a random enemy.
  • The target gets -50% attack for 5 turns.
  • The caster gets 30% mana if both attacks hit the same target.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Wonderland Family Bonus

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Attack is decreased from 990 to 962.
  • Defense is increased from 916 to 947.
  • Health is increased from 1555 to 1565.
  • Aether power is changed from Regen to Boosted Regen.
  • Damage is increased from 520% to 600%.
  • Order of the attack and defense down ailments are swapped.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on new Riddles of Wonderland Hero - Tweedles [Part of The Beta Beat v60]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Tweedles ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Tweedles.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Tweedles and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Tweedles worth summoning for?

• Would you use Tweedles on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Tweedles ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Tweedles as an opponent?

• Would you give Tweedles Monk Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Tweedles’s character design?

• If you Summoned Tweedles and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Tweedles, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Tweedles when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Tweedles, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Tweedles (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Tweedles), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Tweedles (post release)

:question: Is Tweedles worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all
0 voters

:question: How many copies of Tweedles would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them
0 voters

:question: What do you think Tweedles’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Attack Debuffer
  • Defense Debuffer
  • Mana Increaser (if both targets are the same)
0 voters

:question: What do you think of Tweedles compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)
0 voters

:question: How does Tweedles’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Tweedles’s Base Stats?

Note this means Tweedles’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly
0 voters

:question: Is Tweedles worth giving Monk Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.
0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Tweedles is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.
0 voters

:question: How do you think Tweedles is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams
0 voters
Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Tweedles worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No
0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Tweedles then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)
0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad
0 voters

Jabberwock (C) is one of my top characters, and I’d love to bring the Tweedles alongside it against Titans.

But, I’ll admit I’m a bit disappointed. The Tweedles don’t hit nearly as hard as Congalach, or even Nine-Headed Beast. The -50% defense and mana bump mostly balance things out, but I still feel they end up being more situational than those other slow randos. I happily bring Congalach into PvP, and would do the same with 9HB if I had him. But I suspect if I got the Tweedles, they’d be almost exclusively used against Titans.

I’m likely spend all of my current pulls running after them, but I’m not sure I’ll push further than that.

1 Like

In a rush setting, this hero can hunt down taunters quite effectively. Although I wish the first hit was DD instead of AD.

3 Likes

I feel like this hero is kind of similar in a way to bobo, but bobo is still better with his massive debuff and it’s consistent with a proper AOE hit
This hero however, for how he is hitting, should have been fast speed. Really, because not only is it two sniper hits, it’s random hits. You can’t even target stuff with this guy unless the enemy sets up a taunt
Fast with two hits is to compensate his inability to target enemies

3 Likes

Reminds me a lot of a stronger Jana but at slow with some different skills and passives. That being said, i wouldn’t mind them at all, can always use heroes for rush and events, etc…

Pulled them on a saved-up ten-pull. Just wish they weren’t dark, as I have a glut without enough mats to do anything about it… Still going to finish Deadboot before thinking about them.

1 Like

I want these cuties

1 Like

I got the twins with her family,

30 Likes

Awesome pull congratulations!

1 Like

In game card is saying defence down comes first, guess it’s a mistake from @PlayForFun side

4 Likes

That is some incredible luck! Congratulations.

Oh, ohh then they really are a taunt killers right now. They pretty much will kill off any taunter on the get go

1 Like

It is not a mistake.
Staff has changed this since Beta along with the damage buff.

Anyway the OP is adjusted.
Polls are now enabled.

8 Likes

there are really people that did vote him as op

whats next - guardian owl op ? ithar op ? (at least noor kinda is )

1 Like

Actually the Tweedles do more damage than 9HB.

Let’s consider a equal scenario where 9HB and Tweedles both have 1,200 attack (including bonuses, troops etc.), and they attack an opponent with 1000 defense with all their attacks. Then the calculation would be

Tweedles → Damage per hit = (600%*1,200/1,000)^1,35 = 1,437 → Total damage = 2 * 1,437 = 2,874

9HB → Damage per hit = (150%*1,200/1,000)^1,35 = 221 → Total damage = 9 * 221 = 1,990

So in fact Tweedles does significantly more damage (44%) than 9HB.

This is due to the damage being an exponential function in the difference between attack and defense:

Credit for graph @SolemnWolf

9 Likes

That comment was before the 600% damage buff. He was commenting on it when the damage was still 520%

1 Like

Full picture of Tweedles. They have tails ?

4 Likes

he should have been average like jana so he wouldnt be unuseable on everything except rush & titans

1 Like

Doesn’t change the conclusion. With 520% attack, the damage would have been 2,369 (19% higher than 9HB).

1 Like