🧪 Early Information on new Riddles of Wonderland Hero - Tweedles [Part of The Beta Beat v60]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of new Riddles of Wonderland hero called Tweedles

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Riddles of Wonderland hero

There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Challenge Festival I.

*The name of the new hero is: Tweedles

5 :star: – Legendary Hero

Tweedles - Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Alternative name: Twins of Wonderland

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 945

Attack: 990
Defense: 916
HP: 1555

Class: Monk
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Mana Speed: Slow
Family: Wonderland
Aether Power: Regen

Special Skill: Dum and Dee

• Deals 520% damage to a random enemy.
  • The target gets -50% attack for 5 turns.
  • Deals 520% damage to a random enemy.
  • The target gets -50% defense for 5 turns.
  • The caster gets 30% mana if both attacks hit the same target.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• August 10, 2023 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

If they weren’t slow they would be nice on titans.
Of course with mana pot they are still useful, but being average would help charging at the same time as fast/v.fast heroes.
Now they need 20% mana charge boost to load in 7 tiles, so they need magic or styx troop.

I’d prefer this to be average while lowering the damage. Just my personal preference to make him more useful in all aspects of the game.

1 Like

Very fun concept, and 5 turns is a good length of time for that level of debuff, plus the mana gain on hitting the same target twice - though, I imagine that in PvP that would likely kill that particular target too :smiley: - probably an almost surefire way to brute force down a taunt hero, because even with special skill def up it’s still going to be a substantial hit.

3 Likes

Substantial is a good word, 520% twice off of that attack stat should do the trick!!

Most other heroes ought to have charged by the time Tweedles does so there could be some combination of defense down/attack up as well that will influence the damage.

Slow but at least looks powerful at first glance. The double taunt teams could be where this hero doesn’t live up to full potential.

2 Likes

Looks fun

“This coulda been Jabberwock’s secondary costume instead,” I say sarcastically.

1 Like

Good titan hero. I wouldn’t mind him.

Ohhh twins … how very nice with twice the spice!
I’ve always loved Wonderland :heart_eyes: I hope they don’t disappoint.

1 Like

Slow but interesting

I’m one of the people who don’t mind Slow heroes, so this one definitely has my interest. That’s a pretty big hit to two, and almost guaranteed death to a taunter.

1 Like

I have Jabberwock (C), and my purple titan team could use another heavy hitter. I also don’t mind slow heroes that pack a punch. And even if the Wonderland family bonus for two heroes isn’t much, sometimes every little bit counts.

Although I already have Kunchen providing defense down @ slow speeds, and he’s my only legendary purple healer. So for my roster, the Tweedles isn’t a slam dunk. I’d level them if I got them, but I they’re not a hero I’m going to chase.

Hitting two random enemies instead of one target + one random? Not sure if this card will be reliable on offense…

However, if he is hitting heroes with taunt on, then he will automatically get 30% mana. Wold have preferred if the first hit target will get -50% def and the second one getting -50% attack.

Lastly not a big fan of slow speed. Think should be avg.

This is a dream hero for Titans. 520% x2, -50% to attack AND defense, all at fast speed after the first hit. Borderline blasphemy.

3 Likes

Closed as the hero is released now.

You can continue discussing him here: