Trap Tool Ascension Question

My missing items so to speak hasn’t been resolved yet. I tried to submit a problem but my phone suddenly decided it won’t share pics with you so I’m trying on my other phone and replying to this post is the only way I found howto communicate with anybody about this so I hope it works. I think u really need the pics to understand what’s happening. It’s an ongoing thing it’s been happening for months. When I try to ascend certain heroes that need trap tools I think they are called. Trap something. The hero says I need two of them to ascend the hero and it is redded out as if I don’t have the needed supplies. But when I look in my inventory it says I have two. They haven’t disappeared from my inventory.
I really hope those pics come through to you ok cuz I don’t see pics I see jibberish. I apologize I’m old they didn’t have computers when I was in school. Well it says I can only put one pic so I’ll show you my inventory and u will have to trust that the trap tools is exactly what my heroes need to ascend but the 2/2 or numbers at the bottom says how many I have and how many I need it’s red and usually turns green when I have what I need but this time the game just isn’t acknowledging that I have the items.

You need 4 trap tools to ascend a dark/purple 4* hero to final Ascension.

If it’s asking for two it means two more,

1 Like

In this example below… I need 6 Royal Tabards, and it shows 1/6… indicating that I have just 1 out of the needed 6.

As that silly bard noted… it should say 2/4 for your Trap Tools, as in almost every instance that Trap Tools are needed, it will need 4. (Only exception I can think of is costumes, which would only need ONE… not two.)

If the number is red… it means you don’t have enough yet. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

1 Like

Yep I dunno how I missed that but i did. Thanks for clearing up my oversight. :flushed:a bit embarrassing but I suppose it could happen to anyone