Training Camp Level 20 Legendary

I think I am confused and need some insight please. I leveled up my training camp to 20 and it says it will take 1 day to create a legendary or epic hero. The 1st 2 times I received 4* heroes, but the next 2 times I have recorded 3 * heroes. Should that be happening? I thought I would be getting 4* or 5* heroes only? Am I just confused about the labels and the *'s associated with them? Any insight would be very helpful. Thank you.

Legendary training takes 2 days and can produce a 3,4, or 5* hero… 3* being in the majority.

2 Likes

I was literally going to say what @StephenNap89 said, but he was faster :laughing:

Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

There is probably a 5% chance of getting a 5 star from TC20. You just need patience. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

3* - 5*.

Chances of getting a 5* is probably around 5 percent. Some people manage to get quite a few but some may not have seen a single one. Best to be running at least 2x tc20 if you are gunning for any of the vanilla tc20 5* heroes.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your help. I feel better knowing that 3*s are supposed to come out of there also. :blush:

2 Likes