Type of heros you get from training uncommon heroes – do you ever get 3* heroes?

Dou ever get 3 stars from training uncommon heros???

Uncommon is TC2 = only *1 and *2 heroes.

Guaranteed 3 stars come from trainingcamp RARE = TC12
TC13 is not Guaranteed *3, some time *4. So only *3 and *4 heroes from TC13.

Here is the rest in table:

7 Likes

And to just add on even at TC20 u will have a place to train with the POSSIBILITY of legendary. I’ve had it up for 4 months. Get plenty of 3s and that’s fine. Good food for the troops. But I’ve pulled 4s too and got Sartana so no complaints here.

2 Likes

That table is not correct for Advanced ( RT10, RT14-18 ). Advanced has a 50% chance 2* and a 50% chance 3* hero.

1 Like

@Gryphonknight, in the table there are no indicator percentage, only written which you will get form *1 to *5.

What he meant was that you can’t get 1* heroes from the advanced elemental trainings, and that those give 2* and 3* heroes.

I did not know that btw @Gryphonknight, I thought it was 1*, 2* and 3* too. I’ve only researched those trainings out of boredom and seldom used them (usually by accident).

1 Like

Gryphonkit, my wife knew, but I never asked.

yelnats_24 is the forum user who first told me. Followed by Gryphonkit saying “Of course”.

Link

[Notes] 50%=3*, 50%=2*, Recruit Training Advanced general ( rainbow)/ Dark/ Holy/ Ice/ Nature/ Fire odds and requirements or RT10, RT14- RT18:

1 Like