Titan score Maximum - Alliamce score

Sorry in advance as Im sure this has been answered directly but, i cannot find…

How does the alliance’s titan score get above start 106,400 – post kill 112,000 considering 5600 for 14* kill and 5600 decay?

Thanks for helping an old tired brain.

it depends a bit when the titan gets killed. It makes a difference with decay. Assume you’d kill your titan after decay, then your titan score will increase.

112,000 is the point where you decay by the same points you get.
You can manipulate this working between time of decay and time of killing titan:
-if you kill titan before score decay, you’ll lose the 5% of your score+5600
-if you kill titan after decay, you will lose the 5% of your score and the get +5600

Example: alliance score 112k, when titan dies become 117600, you will decay of 5880 (net-280points)
same alliance score 112k, you wait for decay of 5600points, then you kill titan for a +5600points, with a net +0 points

If you can kill 2 titans in less of 23 hours (between 2 decays), you’ll pump up your score of 5600

We chain 14* but we never ever kill fast, always within the last 2 hours. I notice we don’t get to the really high Titan scores and I’m sure it’s to do with when we kill them.

We just killed one so our score is 111k now but as we won’t kill another quickly it will drop back again.

I’m sure there’s a very deep mathematical algorithm to this all but I’ve neither the time nor the ability to work it out :joy:

Titan decay happens the same time every day but the titan cycle is only 23 hours so you get 24 titans every 23 days.