Titan Apocalypse - spots open. Act fast!

Still time to join. Spots available.

1 Like

Here ye here ye. Spots open. Feel free to reach out and see you soon.

1 Like

Join us, We have LittleKaf, we are awesome!

3 Likes

Oh that’s what the 87 day comment from earlier was about. I stopped counting at 1,000. :slight_smile:

Still room for one more here.

2 Likes

Are visitors welcome?

1 Like

Sure. Why not. @Guvnor visited for a while.

3 Likes

We have a retiring player. So now is your chance to join a three year old alliance!

1 Like

But was he a welcomed visitor.

Lol. Kidding, of course. Guv would be welcomed just about anywhere.

1 Like

There are more spots here. Either for individuals or a small group (say 3 or 4). Reach out to @WoofWoof on Line at woofbarkwoof or you can see me, I’m littlekaf. :relaxed:

Who designed that picture - curious where the inspiration for the backdrop came from

I almost thought it was an Asian Skyrim

@WoofWoof does most of the images. As you can see from my avatar, I don’t have that skill.

3 Likes

Well I was looking for a background that was like an open world so I could fit text without making it look crowded. Does have a sort of Skyrim or Breath of the Wild look. The Monsters/Titans reflect our Alliance Name… so thought it was a good it.

You need a home? we still have a spot open ATM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s one spot that filled up but still more open. Come hop by for a spin!

1 Like

Maybe in the future, thanks for the offer. I am comfy in my current home…

2 Likes

Well, still room for some lucky individual. Who wants to claim the door prize?

There really isn’t a door prize, but you get a good group.

1 Like

Still opportunities to join this alliance.

Current mottos: “casual with teeth” and “embrace the chaos.”

A good mix of
High level players and those still growing that value good competition but understand rl comes first. Use your flags, communicate, and do your best is all that’s asked.

2 Likes

We have spots open, 3 spots for active players, seasoned players still wanting to grow or those that want to be part of a long term family. We are closing in on 3 years of being an alliance and family, come see why. (We have two swing players so we COULD take up to 5 if you are looking to make a mass move of players)
Line me or reply here. Line:: woofbarkwoof

1 Like

Greetings everyone. We have had some folks retire and found ourselves with ourselfs with a rare 3 open spots, they likely will not stay open long. We just celebrated three years together an alliance about three weeks back, come aboard and see why we have endured, our team is quite an awesome (and crazy) bunch of players.

Best way to contact me is Line: woofbarkwoof
But you can leave a message here as well.

Just passed 3 years, we have 3 openings, come and see why we have been a family so long.

• 1800 cups entry (negotiable for right person)
• Fun & Socially Competitive
• Established alliance with Accomplished players
• Yet still warm, funny & welcoming, a truly awesome group of people!
:100: % Participation in Titan hitting & Wars (We don’t just claim it, we actually do it!)
• Mostly 12* and 13* Titans (some 14s)
• Line a must (as a bonus we have an very extensive resource library on our Line Folders—all the info you need to improve your game play in one spot!—as well as our own private room locked Wise Goat)

Still a spot left, come join us!