Thoughts on Skitleskull

Recently got Skittles and I’m not sure she’s worth 4 shields… She seems to me as a really squishy low health, slow mana sitting duck. On the other hand, she has a pretty nice tile damage and an attack dropping special, but I rarely allow Skittles to use her special when I raid against her. I also have maxed Caedmon and Melendor, so I could use another green four star against blue tanks or titans. So, do I keep her at 3/60 or give her the shields? I do have 11 shields gathering dust…

2 Likes

I am not a fan if Skittles … HE is good on titans due to lake if 4☆ hitters in green root but … if you aready have Cead and Mele then wait for better .
I wont give Skittles a fine gloves to wear on his ugly hands.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Skittles HE / SHE? hmmm… impossible to say… the card states “bog witch” though… so I incline in favor of she, as male sorcerers are usually referred to as “warloks” or “wizards”…

1 Like

I knew you will ask so I edited my post and add a thread been talking about that last year :smile:

2 Likes

Read it, sided with the “SHE” faction :grinning:

3 Likes

She is only scarry at low level raid (bronze and silver). Once u get into gold arena and above, u hardly seen her.

With almost same stats, i think Little john is better than skit

2 Likes

That is the main reason I started this thread… I’m also in favor of LJ on this one… close stats, close special damage and usefulness, but LJ does look better on the screen, that’s 100 %.

1 Like

Skittle was my first 4* green. She’s been sitting at 3/60 since i decided to give my first set of shields to Lianna instead. Green is the only color i actually have not maxed a 4*. I however have 2 5* at 3/70.
Up until not too long ago she was in constant use for me. She was great for farming and still holds a spot in my war teams. Even though it’s one of my 4-6 level teams.
I do have to say, if i ignore her during raids, a maxed Skittle makes me cringe still if her special fires at me.

If you have no other green to work on, i say give her the mats. If there are others, leave at 3/60.

4 Likes

The problem with skit is, opponent can easily debuff her special using common 4* healer such as BT, kiril and rigard

Meanwhile for LJ, only rigard can debuff

3 Likes

One more argument in favor of 3/60 green stacking and war usage… Actually BT and Kiril not only cleanse her effects but buff their team in the process…

1 Like

For me Skittle is more for titan usage.
For people who don’t have any limited time green heroes, Skittle is a better of option of Horghall, Elkanen, Kadilen, Caedmon, Kashrek or Little John.

I still use her/him for that (yes, pretty sad)

1 Like

She’s delicious and excellent food for a 5* on final ascension

5 Likes

The only reason I have one left uneaten is that she’s (witches have holes, warlocks have poles) so bad that there is an off chance of a future buff.

2 Likes

Exactly :point_up:
I use her for green stacking against blue titans, nice tile damage and attack debuff.

And about her gender, in spanish there’s not confusion: female.

Bruja = female
Brujo = male

8 Likes

Sorry about the direct reply @mogulemon
It was not intended.

1 Like

SHE. And no. She gets no protection from shields.

This is how I am when she shows up in a summons for me

3 Likes

Slow but powerful attack on complete opponent…:+1:

1 Like

Lucky Spanish People. There was a huge discussion about her gender…even when a clear female term was used in several languages.

1 Like

Hey,

I have Horghall at 2-60 and recently also got Skittleskull. Why do you think she is a better Optioan than Horghall, I thought Skittleskull was the small version of Horghall?