Thoughts about Alberich

have fought him twice in raids revived 4 at once all died in one shot by Li Xiu and then by little john

1 Like

Then he’d be almost useless…

In some cases they die again, in others the hero/es he revives heals and mana up in a round or two. He is not perfect, no hero is, but in many cases really usefull.
I won more battles on defense after I got him in my team, but on raid attack I switch between him and Caed (none of them is maxed yet)

That may be the case if you shoot right after a revive, yes.
But if you don’t have that chance, and he even cure them, then it’s really a pain in the ■■■.

It just go with the flow of the battle like everyone else, but i dont like to keep him too much on the ground.

I have got Alberich and Caedmon lately. I have enough sturdy shields to upgrade just one of them. What of the two would your pick?

I guess it depends on the rest of your team.
I have both and had Alberich ascending and now on level 70 instead of maxing Caed.
That works for my team, because I have other strong single hitters.
But I still use Caedmon for titans and some raids and would like to have him maxed.

If you only got them lately you can level both and see what works for you before you decide who to use the rare ascension items for.
Maybe you will have more when you get there :wink:

1 Like

I’ll go for Caedmon just because of the event.
His skill is more suited fot that kind of environment, and you can use it in 2 contest instead of only 1.

And a maxed Caedmon is surely a great card.

1 Like

I agree he is a good card for event. Both are keepers and Caedmons special is very usefull. He is one of my best heroes even though only his special is maxed.

l love Alberich. The heroes he revives come back in the same shape as when they died. He can revive more than one, so far he’s resurected as many as three for me. In a recent raid my Hel was one shotted by Liana just before I could fire her special, Marjana had been downed by Sartana, and Cademon had been killed by Azlar. Alberich revived all three. I wound up winning that raid. Protect him with Magni or another strong defender, and he will make a gigantic difference. You should kill him first, or he will beat you.

5 Likes

I currently run with Alberich, Sartana, Vivica, Perseus and Marjana, and Alberich is definately my favorite! There have been so many times where his revive ability and been the difference between winning and losing a raid. I am hoping to replace Marjana with Khagan next month, and have him between Alberich and Vivica for a really tough team to beat.

A real good sinergy, but remember that only one sonya or caed can waste your party.
Plus, you probably use Vivica as central. She is not a tank and has a formidable nemesis like Hell or Panther.

1 Like

Is there any way to get Alberich? I don’t see him anyware in the summons. I would like to get him.

Alberich is a Hero of the Month, and as such was only available for one month as a random bonus draw from Elemental, Epic, or Event summons.

The devs have said that there will be some way for players who missed them to get past HotM this year, but there hasn’t been any more word on how or when.

1 Like

@Petri
Alberich is okay but his revive skill is a gamble worst is 1/6 of the time he revives anyone and will ■■■■ the bed if your gambling on his revives. Which is why I wonder and advocate why buff the other heroes and nerf his mana regen by 2%. They should have left his alone. That 2% affects nail biting to line raids and battles. I hope they return his 2% back.

2 Likes

Still looks like a nice hero to have. A gambel on revive is better then no revive at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

I must be the only one with bad luck against him. He almost always turns the fight around. Just when I think I have the fight in the bag, he activates his power and usually revives 3 or all of the dead heroes.

I try to prioritise against him, because he’s saved my bacon a lot of times, and done the same for my targets about as often when I couldn’t nail him fast enough.

3 Likes

Alberich is not “ok”

He’s the best green in the game

7 Likes

He is snack food for Nat! Truth be told he’s a great hero for defense and i reckon not to bad on offense. I know till i got Nat and Perseus i avoided him and Ares like the plague.

1 Like