The Ridiculous Complaints thread

That was a good book, and I completely forgot about it until you brought it up here. Now I complain I am going to have to go track down my copy and reread it!

4 Likes

I think the three shields are defense against Scarlett’s triple (or quadruple?) cut move.

4 Likes

I kinda already did one as a joke, but I think it’s time for a Ridiculous Features and Ideas thread.

5 Likes

We also need a Official Ridiculous Threads Links overview. There are too many wannabe ridiculous threads out there muddying the waters. @Garanwyn as overlord of the RCT can act as official acceptant for the links.

4 Likes

I hope The Ridiculous Bugs Thread makes the cut. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I vote for it.

Also the Poll and Spoiler threads.

8 Likes

Can somebody do something about cleaning up the graffiti off the walls. I’m getting tired of looking at this tag of an “S” and crude stick figure Sartana done by the S St. Sartanas, an all girl gang that spends their time hanging around shops, running up credit cards on shoes and swords.

15 Likes

Well spotted my friend. You are now eligible to petition to join the waiting list for the standby list for the S St Sartanas. Please deposit any comfortable shoes you own in the circular file to the left.

6 Likes

Ridiculous complaint: my alliance won today’s (or yesterday’s, whatever) AW. Mostly because one of our opponent’s lazy members couldn’t be bothered to use any flags.

This is a travesty. It is well known to all regular readers of the forum that I am a really bad player with trash teams. It is absolutely ridiculous for my alliance of mostly F2P rebels and drifters to be winning most of our wars, especially when our clueless leader is so blatantly incompetent.

6 Likes

My alliance on the other hand won despite having twice as many unused flags. We were the lazy ones and we got rewarded for it. Totally unfair.

OTOH a titan escaped with 24k hit points left because my phone didn’t recharge in time.

6 Likes

I usually keep my phone plugged in while I’m playing. It’s an old phone, and apps tend to drain the battery rather quickly.

3 Likes

I’m frequently annoyed by the 6 raid energy limit. I need 8 to fill the chest! :sob:

1 Like

This explains my inability to summon Wu Kong. Damn you Google. If i dont have the Wu by 2020 I hope you get what you deserve. *mail’s veritas a strong worded complaint entitled “monkey business”.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Best complaint I’ve read in a long time!

4 Likes

I find the lack of a Llama hero…disturbing.

7 Likes

I second that and hope you take a step further and add it to the Ridiculous Ideas thread? I think there’s something like that.

But well… llamas aren’t ridiculous… they are normal. We are the ridiculous humans!

4 Likes

Screenshot_20190805_123316

…but always out of ham :sob: :triumph: :wink:

8 Likes

I want to complain that all my complaints on not having a blue project had to end today.
My TC20 spat out Thorne, the only colour that I had an excess of 4* mats for. Which allows me to ascend his aggressively average and largely reviled self directly no regrets style, leaving me nothing to whinge about even if my TC20 churns out one of the better blues in 2 days time.

TLDR: Life is hard. I’m complaining that I can’t even complain about Thorne!

8 Likes

That’s totally unfair.

I think he’s had a reputation Renaissance. He’s no longer reviled and more begrudgingly tolerated.

4 Likes

Yes lately it seems Thoth-Amun has had a revilation

2 Likes