The Ridiculous Complaints thread

A FTP player rose to the highest trophy count in our alliance today. Is this the kind of message SG is ok with???
Success must be bought! Fix this!

8 Likes

Production is +0

Really SG?

REALLY??

For a billion iron? (note: check how much a billion is)

What kind of business model is that?

37awtc

9 Likes

That upgrade time is required for that one Recruit to get that clock off their face.

After they dislodge it, the next upgrade will surely be more productive.

8 Likes

I wasn’t going to say anything about Stegosaurian and it’s tail bash, because I thought a tail bash sounded cool. Like tailgating, but a legit party. Ans Stegosaurian sounds like a sexy dinosaur historian.

So when “it” happened the first time on 1-2, I shrugged it off as RNG. But the 5th time in a row, I have to comment:

Stegosaurian hates Delilah. Literally 5 times in a row, twice on one of them, I get to the final level, fire away, Stegosaurian usually gets one special off, and it has been on Delilah. each. time.

So I am personally calling you out @Stegosaurian. What’s your beef with Delilah?? And you know what else? Your tail bashes suck, and you’re a bad dinosaur historain.

4 Likes

Am I the only one who plays this game with no sounds and effects?

If so, than this is my ridiculous complaint.

10 Likes

Me too.:wink:

20 no sound effects

6 Likes

It would be weird if you did play with them on.

2 Likes

The best actual real stegosaurus fact in the world is that Gary Larson drew this cartoon for The Far side and Thagomizer is now the actual real word used by paleontologists for the tail spines.

Thagomizer

11 Likes

Gary Larson. Now that’s a dinosaur historain.

You taking notes, Stegosaurian?!

6 Likes
6 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner

3 Likes

This game irritates me.

image image

I know, I know… this is normal. But still, I found myself at about #250 this morning, and decided to try to make a push. My newest goal is Top 20… maybe someday. :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve gotten below 200 before it sucks especially when you are the one to get it down that low

2 Likes

Are we talking British or American?

4 Likes

No, you’re thinking of a “brillion” - which is a British term meaning someone had a clever idea or did something smart. I think it means they have a “brillion” brain cells. Pretty sure, anyway.

5 Likes

What’s with that godforsaken croaking sound effect in monster battles? It sounds like somebody or something is about to blow lunch. In fact after a few battles I feel like I’m gonna blow lunch. One of the stupidest game noises I think I’ve ever heard.

6 Likes

This right here is why my sound stays off. I figure y’all are like coal mine canaries: if you don’t keel over from the agony, eventually I may try 30 seconds of “sound on” just to see what it’s like.

9 Likes

The Emporer dragons should have yellow skin. I’m always putting in my team for purple titans at first when they come up.

4 Likes

Well, this is ridiculous: with the 3* raid tournament going on, my regular raid defense is barely being attacked, so I have almost no Revenge raids I can do. :frowning: Booooooo!

2 Likes

Only a fool can’t see that the Emperor Dragon isn’t wearing yellow clothes.

3 Likes