The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I’d suggest binge-consuming some threads to up your fiber intake.

5 Likes

Why does she get a personal complaints thread? I complain that my complaints aren’t complainty enough to warrant a thread of my own complaints!

9 Likes

One recruiting thread per alliance, and one complaint thread per person. :tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

Is this a challenge?

3 Likes

Honestly, one complaint thread per person would probably reduce the total number of them. So…sure.

10 Likes

Can I please get some clarification on the statues holding two shields???

7 Likes

They are definitively statues. Is there anything else I can clear up for you while I’m here?

10 Likes

Yeah, but, like, two shields??

3 Likes

Look closer. There are actually 3 each.

Glad I could clear that up for you!

6 Likes

Hopefully your herpes! :rofl:

4 Likes

Things which do not exist do not require clearing up. So…vacuously, done!

7 Likes

Ah! Sorry, that chat wasn’t supposed to be there. Meant to put it in hide, but was just responding to a story @Kitten (aka DrCD) was telling, about a totally different Garanwyn! I can see how that would be confusing.

As I thought it was genuinely ridiculous those statues holding, what I thought to be, two shields, and now to find out they’re holding three shields… turned my world yuletide down.

(I swypetyped “upside,” not yuletide… but after reading the autocorrect, I didn’t have the heart to fix it. So, turned my world yuletide down, it is)

6 Likes

Easiest explanation: The sculptor sucked at making hands, so… improvisation FTW!

8 Likes

I’ve now reached a ridiculous level of confusion, and am off to clean the bathrooms.

5 Likes

Yeah it sucks when you can’t get that third hand right. Shields it is!

8 Likes

This legit made me LOL. Also:

3 Likes

I think they’ve attempted to render pompoms in stone.

Those guys are cheerleaders

8 Likes

Strongholders have a shielded belly.

4 Likes

I’ve read that book!! Didn’t think it was generally recognized… or am I talking to a fellow sci-if nerd?

3 Likes

Those aren’t mutually exclusive :kissing_heart:

6 Likes