The Ridiculous Bugs Thread

Reporting details of an actual bug here:

Grasshoppers are medium to large insects. Adult length is 1 to 7 centimeters, depending on the species. Like their relatives the ‘katydids’ and ‘crickets’, they have chewing mouthparts, two pairs of wings, one narrow and tough, the other wide and flexible, and long hind legs for jumping.

:rofl: Sorry… had to!

8 Likes

And so is born…

The Ridiculous Bugs Thread.

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Training Camp Timer Stuck

A pic that I saw time ago were like:

Did you know? Spiders are the only web developers that are happy when a bug appear!

8 Likes

Wait a sec, one of my training camps was stuck at 1d 22h 52m for a whole minute! WTH Small Giant, fix your game :rofl:

6 Likes

And as soon as they unstuck it, it promptly got stuck again at 1d 22h 51m.

6 Likes

:exploding_head: It happened to you too!? It’s becoming an epidemic! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

We need compensation! I am chronically short of Tomes of Tactics.

7 Likes

Wikipedia doesn’t say anything about Emperor Moths increasing Mana Generation.

Get your act together, SG, do your research on these bugs before putting them in the game.

Saturnia pavonia , the small emperor moth , is a moth of the family Saturniidae. It was first described by Carl Linnaeus in his 1758 10th edition of Systema Naturae . Sometimes, the incorrect genus name Pavonia is still used for this species. This moth occurs throughout the Palearctic region and is the only member of its family to be found in the British Isles, where it is usually called simply the emperor moth .

11 Likes

I have heard that Linnaeus was horribly obtuse at observing mana generation effects. For instance, in his companion book “Systema Unnaturae” he completely fails to mention that alpha members of canis lupus lycanthropus also demonstrate this same effect.

2 Likes

When I load the game, my avatar takes an extra quarter second to load, but my background shows just fine.

Anyone else having this problem?

4 Likes

Yes.

Yes I am.

It’s like my little panda guy has lost concentration and then suddenly remembers to show up to work.

2 Likes

Don’t you know Pandas are always late for work?

It’s because they’re up all night roaming far and wide looking for bamboo shoots.