šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V66) - Treasure Quest, Construct, Super Elemental and Astral Elf heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Be interesting to know the difference between the Secret Summon and the Mystic Summon.

Sounds very similar to the Mystic Summons which appears in selected summons but is not guaranteed to consistently appear in any given summon.

Is it a replacement? Will they each have an exclusive set of portals where they may appear? Could you get really lucky and have a Mystic Summons and a Secret Summons in the same portal ??

( If itā€™s a Secret Summons, how do you know itā€™s there ? :rofl: )

3 Likes

Looks that way. Waiting to see which Limited Time portals are included for these Secret Heroes.

I wonā€™t be using my EHT for non seasonal portals, just to try for these Secret Heroes.

2 Likes

Because Zynga will announce the ā€œspecial secret perkā€ for sure. To get more punters in.

2 Likes

I was already thinking Iā€™d save mine for Springvale in April for a chance at that monthā€™s HotM. This probably seals the deal.

2 Likes

Same here, but if the secret summon heroes are better, then I will try hat instead. I have 9 so far waiting. I am never a fan of any of the springvale heroes so dont care about getting any, I just want to use the tokens for the sake of ā€œpossiblyā€ getting one haha

1 Like

Mystic Summon is a free pull after watching an ad (with different odds).
Secret Summon should be more like a bonus pull like the HOTM.

6 Likes

That makes a lot of sense, thanks @Elioty33 :+1:

1 Like

thanks for your hard work!!

the Secret Summonā€¦ what is this, is it like Myztero but more?

ah well, they are all 5*, so I doubt I will ever get any of them!

I lucked into Archie last year, and for me, heā€™s worth it. Some of them are pretty meh, though.

2 Likes

Yes, it is an extra and low chance for existing pulls to get the featured Secret hero.

So there is no new portal for it.
You get it with EHT pulls and from Goblin summon too for example.

Other topic:

• Wonderland costume passive is added.

I am starting to add the topics now.

6 Likes

Topic for new Owl Tower heroes:

2 Likes

Very excited to hear about Hatter and Alice costumes, and they will play nicely with my cWR and cJabberā€¦ Just a shame I donā€™t have c QoH! Then it really could be ā€¦ a full house :wink:

Curious to find out about the passive, andā€¦ if there will be a new Wonderland hero.

It is however, a shame that they just completely skipped over Avalon :frowning: This now leaves the CF1 heroes back at a strange imbalance:
Pirates: 1 New (BC); 1 Old-New (Anne); 5 OG (+4 Costumes); 1 Epic costume
Guardians: 1 New (Elephant); 1 Old-New (Hippo); 5 OG (+3 Costumes); 1x Epic costume
Avalon: 0 New; 1 Old-New (Green Knight); 5 OG (+3 Costumes); 1 Epic costume
Grimforest 1 New (Cinderella); 1 Old-New (Frog Prince); 5 OG (+3 Costumes); 1 Epic costume
Wonderland TBC New; 1 Old-New (Tweedles); 5 OG (+3 Costumes) (+5 costumes!!); 1 Epic costume

1 Like

Wanna guess who pulled the only OG pirate without a costume last CF1? :rage:

1 Like

Here is the topic for them:

Topic for the Garrison Guard heroes:

Topic fo Secret Heroes + Secret Summon:

5 Likes

Oooh goblin portal is included. Hopefully it extends to owls and astral too. The more expensive portals at least.

Had a thought run through me. Is there any information about the Journey Hero (or presumably a Journey Hero) that was also part of that one offer pop-up that took up the screen? The Journey to the West Monkey Warrior that makes me think of Wu Kong/Hou but looks like heā€™s meant to be a Holy hero?

1 Like

Sun Wu Kong hasnā€™t come to beta yet but who knows, he might be next.

3 Likes

Not only Sun Wukong, but also Zhu Bajie (Pigsy), as he is one of four main characters in Journey to the West book literature.

1 Like

Do they push the bug fixes to beta before release, or is that as much a surprise to you all as it is to us? If the former, please give us the heads up on some of the more popular bugs like the chain bug, and the slow-down problem.

I will test in the next build. and let you know whether is it fixed or not.

4 Likes