šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V66) - Treasure Quest, Construct, Super Elemental and Astral Elf heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Does not compute.

20ScratchedHeads

2 Likes

itā€™s never too early for beer!!!

• according to: people waiting in airports, people on vacation, people whose job it is to taste-test beer, people during Oktoberfestā€¦
4 Likes

Dito

I think weā€™re past beer! @PlayForFun deserves at least a bottle of :champagne: per day for all the work!

4 Likes

is there only one build?

The Beta Schedule is not published by Staff.

So I have just added the current Beta.

@Petri said he will ask someone to provide us the schedule.

5 Likes

Letā€™s hope they donā€™t decide to release it on Wednesdays.

4 Likes

That doesnā€™t bother meā€¦ Iā€™m done with all the seasons and the atlantis rebootā€¦ I have nothing to do with my world energy except farmā€¦ So bring it onā€¦

1 Like

This made me chuckle. I do want a re voteā€¦ Maybe just asking the questionā€¦ Should the rare quest be moved from wednesday to another dayā€¦ Then when that is an overwhelming yes, we can choose Saturday like i wanted.

1 Like

The Full V66 Beta schedule is just published by Staff:

Beta Name Status Open Closed
Beta 1 Testing Ended THU 07.03 MON 11.03
Beta 2 Testing Planned WED 13.3/ THU 14.3 MON 18.3
Beta 3 Testing Planned WED 20.3/ THU 21.3 MON 25.3
Final Beta Testing Planned MON 25.3/ TUE 26.3 THU 28.3
9 Likes

So we can expect the live release of v66 on April 1st :grimacing: :joy:

9 Likes

I hope it will not contain some Aprilā€™s Fools Day Bugs :smiley:

7 Likes

Given their track record, I donā€™t see that happening.

:sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::rofl::grin::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

The new Beta is here

• 2 new Owl Heroes
  • The Hatter and Alice costume
  • 5 Garison heroes are Goblin Summon
  • Secret summon is added
    • The Secret Summon has a chance to appear as a Bonus Draw from selected summons (e.g. Epic Hero Summon, Elemental Summon and various limited duration summons).
    • 5 Secret legendary heroes are added.

I will work on the Beta Beat topics a bit later.

9 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Zynga is so desperate that they need to resort to this ?!

4 Likes

I donā€™t think they are desperate. I think this has been requested by the player base, but haters be haters always right?

For me as a player everything that comes free is good, this is a free thing. Thank you SG :handshake: welcomed changes.

Canā€™t wait for the implementation of the Treasure Quest.

1 Like

Do we really need new owls? That family is already taking over the game.

2 Likes

Is this a new family?

Yes they are members of the garrison family and look to be a direct counter to wither.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: interesting times ahead

So we should save EHT for this?

2 Likes