đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V50) – Tower of Styx, New Season 1 Costumes and Costume Quest -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Just a wild guess, the secondary costumes of S1 legendary heroes would be reworked. Or else it makes no sense to put multiple new content in one update. And most importantly, costume chamber is not scheduled for August, so an update in August makes no sense.

1 Like

I wonder how frequent we will see this. Will it be in rotation with other events?

1 Like

Could that be the “elemental quest” that was teased in the 2022 Sneak Peek! :new:?

Also, they talked a lot about the dragons in the Q&A but did they forget the “monster island” that they teased in the sneak peek too?

Anyhow, this new portal’s logic seems refreshing. That will change the summoning experience :smiley:

I guess the quest gives enough coins for two summons like the Tavern and the Chamber?

1 Like

I would totally see it fit in the rotation with the Costume Chamber and the Tavern of Legends as it seems to be a mere quest rather than a fully fledged event.

4 Likes

on fb just comes photos and info of new heroes and some is :star_struck:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. My afternoon was a bit busy.

Here is the topic for the new heroes:

7 Likes

No, this is not the elemental quest.
This is something different

It is the combination of raids and quest stages.

@Elioty33
You could get about two free pulls.
Yes, it can fit into those quest rotation, but we have no official informaion on this.

6 Likes

thanks a lot for all your work and time👌

3 Likes

Oh raids in the mix? A bit like the outputs in season 1?

1 Like

Sounds like Tavern and SE combined. Tavern has old heroes. SE has a new set every round.

1 Like

New QoL update in Beta:

There was nothing in the build notes, but we have noticed it we are now allowed to select more than 10 heroes/troops at the hero / troop leveling.

Actually I could select 200 troops to level a single troop at once (but I did not have the 23 million hams to do it), and 80+ heroes to level a hero at once.

I have asked Staff, and now they confirmed that this is an intended QoL update:

20 Likes

Thank you for this very cool news!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I got no beef with them bringing out new hero’s but I really feel they need to increase drop rates for ascension materials now as it feels like by the time you pull a new hero and have enough AM to level them something newer is out and that hero is already on a steady decline
. Just my 2c.

Thanks for all the info btw @PlayForFun :smile:

3 Likes

The event’s topic is now also available here:

3 Likes

This is a great QoL improvement! I’m glad to see it!

2 Likes

This is good news indeed. Can save a fair bit of ham.

3 Likes

nice! being able to feed more than 10 feeders at a time is a small, but significant update for sure! (will also help with troop levelling, being able to feed more at a cheaper food rate before the troops goes up a level!)

3 Likes

I just did a bit more testing on the ability to level with more than 10 Heroes /Troops.

It looks like you can’t use lower feeding cost compared to feeding always with 10 hero / troop.

The feeding food requirements are fixed any for each 10 batch of heroes / troops.

Eg:
if you select 10 two star troops to a level 1 two star troop, then it costs 7*10k = 70k food
If you don’t click on level, and you add 10 more troops, then it will cost you 10 * 21k = 210k food.

So using 20 troops will result in 280k food.

Which is exactly the same if you have selected 10, and you feed them, and go back and feed with 20 more.

No food is spared. Just time and clicks.

12 Likes

Which is by definition a QoL update :smiley:
Saving food would have been nice too but that would have been an actual game change.

Next I really hope we can get better filtering when scrolling though heroes or troops, or at least a scrollbar to move up and down a lot faster instead of sweeping up and down for hours.

4 Likes

Yes, it still be better.
I just wanted to make this clear before someone will be disappointed when this goes live, and tries to use this.

7 Likes