🧪 The Beta Beat (V41) – Tower of Magic Event + Heroes, Haloween Hero Costumes, New Underwild Heroes and HoTM -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

So far I have seen that only the +200 HP for all heroes / activated special skill is reduced to 100 HP.
The offered blessings are completely swapped. I am recollecting the data.
Once it is ready I will add it to the proper topic.

About blessings:

• Instead of Lantern minion now we have a different named minion.

And now as promised the hero and costume are treated separately.
So if your normal hero received the last course, then you see that another costume is allowed.
And you can start to collect the curses for the costume too.
Once that is cursed too, then you see that the hero is cursed.

2 Likes

@PlayForFun, war rules aren’t tested at the moment, aren’t they?

In some line groups the old element charge rule from v32 makes the round as something new. Just want to make sure there isn’t anything tested in the current version of beta.
Like always, thanks in advance for the good job you do here :+1:

No, they were not tested in Beta since I am in the program (since December, 2020)

Something about the wars are mentioned in 2021 Sneak Peak.
So there might be some change later this year…

2 Likes

A minor update have been posted here about the Tower of Magic event:

UPDATE:

Now the data of the first 25 Impossible floors are accessable too here:

LAST UPDATE:

Now the data of the last 25 Impossible floors are accessable too here:

1 Like

Beta update:

Passepartout has just received a buff:

1 Like

Sorry if this has been discussed is there a new type of troop like the ninja troops for the magic tower?

We have not seen any new troops in beta

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply! Appreciated

1 Like

We have just received a Balance update for Octros:

3 Likes

The Beta testing of the current Version 41 Beta Build has just ended, and this was the last Build for this version.
Staff is now preparing to release Version 41.

So we will most likely not have a new Beta build this week (and maybe next week neither).
I will create a new topic once the first Beta build for Version 42 arrives.

8 Likes

so, Magic Tower in 2 weeks?

2 Likes

I still have not got confirmation from Staff on this, but I would be very suprised if it will be not be announced in the Version 41 released notes.

1 Like

do you remember if ninja troops were tested in beta?

Yes they were

1 Like

i saved from last ninja tower to somon magic. guess i will have to save them a lil longer

Maybe we will meet two more challenge with red and green reflection. Could we meet another tower event with the same advantage system but for a different class ? How about costume HOTM, i see on google play costume athena image maybe.

We have seen a costume Gravemaker earlier in Beta. So I suppose HoTM costumes will eventually arrive to the game…

Those are essentially synonyms. A dude who can turn water into wine, walk on water or come back from the dead is as magical as people waving wands to cast spells. Both are supernatural fantasy characters.

1 Like

I really like the how the talents are implemented in this. Let’s hope they add this in the other towers

Magic tower- wizards, sorcerers, clerics, druids

Ninja tower- rogues, rangers, monks, sorcerers (maybe one class can overlap to make a fair 4 classes per tower)

Warrior tower- fighters, paladins, barbarians, rangers

Or maybe Ninja only need 2 classes (Rogue and Rangers) which can sustain more curses than other class. The curse limit doesn’t need to be 5 and 1 like in Magic, it can be 5 and 2 which make the overall limit the same: 4×5 + 6×1 = 2×5 + 8×2

That way the last tower can have the 4 remaining classes (Barbarian, Fighter, Paladin, Monk) with 5 and 1 curse limit.