🧪 Early Information on New Tower of Magic Event [Part of The Beta Beat v41]

Beta Update:

I have finished the Normal Questline, and I have reattached the level quide, reward list and the new blessings.

Summorization of the changes what I have seen:

Two Rare Blessings are nerfed:

• “All Heroes get 200 HP every time a Hero casts their Special Skill.” is changed to “All Heroes get 100 HP every time a Hero casts their Special Skill.”
  • “All Heroes get 10% mana every time a Hero casts their Special Skill.” is changed to “All Heroes get 5% mana every time a Hero casts their Special Skill.”

The Blessings are completely changed after every second floor.
Lantern Minion blessing is now a Tower Spirit Minion in the blessings. (It looks like a mini ghost/spirit on your heroes)
I have not see this blessing so far it might be removed:
“All Heroes with less than 50% HP gain 5% mana every turn.”

Other changes:

• Boss / monster stats are changed a bit on a few floors
  • The floor completion rewards are changed on Normal Questline. Now you can get 2-5 emblems and 2 coins as a reward on higher floors.
    • In total I have received 48 emblems instead of 25 and 33 Tower coins instead of 25
  • The Impossible floors will have these increased emblem and tower coin rewards. (I have received 3 from both at level 1)
  • Now you can see that the other players are on which Impossible Questline if they have completed the Normal Questline
11 Likes