🧪 Early Information on New Tower of Magic Event [Part of The Beta Beat v41]

Beta Update

I have finished collecting the data of the last 25 floors of the Impossible questline.

The rewards remain at the similar level as the last few floors os the first half on the Impossible questline.
In average I have received 6 emblems and 3.4 coins at each level.
Most levels gave me 5 emblems and 3 coins, but there were few which gave me 10 or 20 emblems or 5 coins.

In total I have received 150 emblems and 85 tower coins on these last 25 floors.
The Impossible questline gave me 284 emblems and 153 tower coins.
The grand total from the event was 412 emblems and 251 tower coins…

The difficulty of the floors are increased on these last 25 Impossible floors too. The final level was 21% harder than what we had in the previous difficulty.
On the last floors the mobs were harder opponents than the bosses in the first few Normal floors.
Their normal attack could dealt 5-600 on any of your heroes so it was crutial to keep your heroes above 50% health.
Of course here your five star heroes are more powerful too.
Even a normal Season 1 hero with low (6-7) number emblems can have around 2k attack and 2k defense stat and 1.6-1.7k health if you choose the proper blessings (eg: stacks for attack and defense)

Chosing the +50% mana when entering the Boss wave twice is also helpful as it is guaranteed that your heroes will be charged when you enter the boss wave. Note: There is a few second delay while you are gaining the mana.

Choosing other mana related blessing can help you charge mana quickly with 2-3 minor mana poitions.

I have added the floor quide, reward quide and the blessings to the OP.

20 Likes