đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (v31) – Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Maybe; I wouldn’t necessarily think so tho as they would still be dealing with the same number of support cases with the same number of support staff as the current system. Just would be easier to use/ access IMO.

1 Like

A lot of companies are moving to chat based.

eSPAM and eSPAM filters have made email based support a hassle.

The number one reason appears to be customers opening multiple email based tickets to complain about nerfs/ buffs.

Most chat based support makes you voluntarily close any open support chats to initiate a new support chat.

So chat cuts down on rant based support requests.

4 Likes

What happened in beta :man_shrugging:

Beta has been closed since 5 days ago, as per my last update.

5 Likes

Chabots will reduce the number of ppl required to support the game; once they’re tuned correctly will give more consistent answers

Beta Update

Beta has reopened for further testing. The primary features are:

1. Additional Balance Changes to a variety of heroes
  1. Addition of a “Goblin Crate” as a new loot drop from Wanted Chests
  1. Update to the Tavern of Legends Portal

• Addition of the Current HotM
    • Addition of “Featured Heroes”
  2. QoL additions

• Online/Offline indicator (returning)
    • Ability to browse heroes while in talent tree view (returning)

Please be patient with @DaveCozy and myself as we get the new beta-beat threads out.

26 Likes

Wow :scream: :scream: :scream:
:+1:t2:

8 Likes

Let’s get this live by tomorrow. :wink::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for spending the time updating us all, will await the new threads.

Interesting to see what the goblin chest will be :thinking: and whether the hero balance updates are just the expected upcoming S3 and HOTMs or whether it is wider than that.

Featured heroes in the ToL sounds great but don’t really want the chance of a current HOTM in that portal if it increases the cost or reduces the already low chances

There hasn’t been any indication that there is a change in the portal odds but will investigate when I get a chance.

There is a feature already in the other SGG game (Puzzle Combat) which sounds almost identical. @DaveCozy is busy building a standalone thread for this so more information will be coming :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update - Balance Changes Threads

Balance CHange threads are up now:

5 Likes

Here’s the thread :slight_smile:

Please heed the note. I had to literally open up another game (by SG) to gather the details, since the Goblin Balloon isn’t actually possible to test in Empires Beta.

6 Likes

Woot! Also, way to ensure that exactly zero money and coins are spent in August ToL! Haha!

5 Likes

Is it already known how many featured heroes will be shown in the tavern of legends?

Costume chamber has two, valhalla just one, atlantis four
 :grin:

It’s not in Beta yet, so no, we have no way to know at this point.

5 Likes

Many thanks to our moderators for bringing the latest info.

So regarding ToL, what should we do this month in terms of summons? Is it possible to have any guidance on that (in terms of overall odds, featured # of heroes / odds)

The changes aren’t in this months Tavern of Legends. I personally would be saving the tokens for a time when the heroes are featured that you want.

8 Likes

will this updates be available during nezt month tavern? or they will be delayed further; any idea?

Could be next month, could be never. It’s beta.

3 Likes

Dunno why it wasn’t released with this in the first place, but guess better late than never 

4 Likes