🍻 [August 20, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

Please can you you let us know mob colors too?
Appreciated if so

mob colors don’t change… same as in all previous months

4 Likes

Thanks @Kaenguru, am updating the OP as you post!!

ok perfect, my bad, and thanks

Ok I’m going to do a substitution pattern into the OP which should be accurate based on the info you’ve provided!!

Moderator Note/ Update!!

I’ve extrapolated the bosses based on @Kaenguru data provided :slight_smile:

These are now in the OP!

Good luck & will revert/ update with graphics when available

Edit for Beta Info

4 Likes

looks fine :slight_smile: same logic…

2 Likes

@Guvnor lvl 8 is Toth instead of Perseus

1 Like

15 Likes

21 Likes

Thanks @cap! Have added to the OP now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Typical lore ot this things: Past legends now forgotten are drunk as hell and start fighting, later save the world…

The event itself is new for me, not ready at all. At first sight, seem the most challenging of all. but the rewards don´t sound so appealing.

I’ll make it with my main and my first alt. My second alt did stage 4, but nothing more then. Now I have 70 coins there, still not 100 :confused: next time…

I really like the idea of the event, but it’s much effort to play it on multiple accounts -.-

I started off with a big boo-boo. Somehow I got the event muddled with the costume one and used my favourite event team for the first level, and then wondered where they’d gone for the second. So Seshat, Jackal, Rigard, Mist and Proteus were out for the heavy bosses. Argh! (I have duplicates of all these so I only have myself to blame that I didn’t have them levelled.)

Fortunately I have depth to spare, if not, sadly, skills, and did complete with no further louse-ups. Burned up a lot of time stops though. Malosi, Gullinbursti, Black Knight, G. Kong and Poseidon finished it off.

7 coin pulls, all food. Wasn’t expecting anything more interesting so that’s ok.

Would love to play tavern but keep getting kicked out of the game. :frowning: Has a bug thread been raised for this somewhere?

There is a mistake in the text version.
Stage 6: yellow & Blue. Boss = Ares, Musashi & not *Thoth-Amun* it is Perseus

1 Like

The pulls produce the same crap, I mean disappointment, as in previous ToL. Such hype for feeders. :roll_eyes:

This event is fun, but the rewards are so awful.

I’ll save the coins, Beta has some summoning changes and maybe they’ll not wait much to implement them.

1 Like

I’ve completed all other ToL quests before, but this one I could not finish the final level. Guess I probably didn’t prepare for it properly, but I wasted three or four of my top teams trying to pass the final level without success. I’m not too displeased though, since legends has been a bit of a joke as far as summons and the rewards fall right into that joke… oh well, looking forward to minimal work on the next one.

The odds of getting 3* over and over again are horrible… bah