🧪 The Beta Beat (v29) – ROUND 2 Costumes, Tavern of Legends, May/June HOTM, ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes, NEW Rare & Epic Season 3 Heroes, Season 3 Niflheim Provinces – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Beta Update

Beta has now closed.

I’ll update Beta Beat again when Beta reopens. I’m not sure yet what will be up next for testing.

3 Likes

Beta Update

Beta has reopened, with new Season 3 Heroes added, which are detailed here:

=> 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Lady Loki, Bera, Frigg) [Part of The Beta Beat V29 & V30]

Tavern of Legends has also received minor updates, which I’ve noted here 🧪 Early Information on Tavern of Legends Event [Part of The Beta Beat v29] - #320 by zephyr1.

Season 3 has also had the next round of Provinces added for testing, from Niflheim.

5 Likes

So, about Monday’s costume chamber?

The costumes are still in beta. It takes days for an update to roll out. So, no, the new costumes won’t be available Monday.

1 Like

I’m glad it looks like they won’t come out until at least May so I won’t have to be tempted to do any pulls. I’m trying to hold out for a shot at Clarissa :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Beta Update

Beta has been updated with new Rare & Epic Season 3 Heroes.

Details available here:

=> 🧪 Early Information on NEW Rare & Epic Season 3 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat V29]

I’ve also added this link to the top post of this thread.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on Tavern of Legends Event [Part of The Beta Beat v29]

@zephyr1 Sorry if this has been asked before but couldn’t find it in a search. Do we have an idea whether Advanced House Lv10’s will be required for the Hero Academy. Looking at things now, I rather stock my iron in heavy mats than push forward with AHs. Any suggestions are appreciated, many thanks (to clarify I haven’t done anything in terms of AH levels)

Since Hero Academy was only briefly in Beta accidentally, and wasn’t fully developed at the time, we can’t really be confident that the version we saw was at all informative about what the actual Hero Academy will be like.

All I can tell you is that Advanced House 10 wasn’t required for that version of Hero Academy, and that I wouldn’t worry too much about it, considering you’ll likely have months of other upgrades to do anyway.

I’ll certainly be posting information on Hero Academy when it comes to Beta.

It’s currently expected to enter Beta late this month or in May.

9 Likes

Many thanks z1, as always!

1 Like

You can already see in the game from which buildings the Hero Academy can be converted.
Forge, farm or mine I don’t think it changed.

1 Like

No, it didn’t change in the brief accidental Beta, and probably won’t in the final version either — but that wasn’t the question asked above, it was whether an Advanced House was necessary to have enough Recruit storage to make use of Hero Academy.

Okay I got it wrong.
My english is still not better.
But I have not think about it so far that the Hero Akademy could be an extended training center.
Also not about the possible need for recruits.
For me it doesn’t really matter. I have plenty of recruits in the TC and there is room for 352 recruits.

1 Like

Is there a semi-official or official release schedule?

It seems that major releases like V29 come about once a month, but I haven’t actually looked at logs and compared.

I do know that it takes a ~week to roll out a release and do a forced update.

I also can see things needed soon … Clarissa before May 1 … new costumes before the costume portal opens … all sorts of stuff for season 3.

1 Like

I seem to remember SG talking about new QoL features for alliances coming sometime “soon”. Is this in beta or does anything know what I am referring to?

SGG confirmed on a bug thread that V29 would be starting roll-out next week:

4 Likes

Nope and Nope :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol shoot. Maybe it was part of their 2020 sneak peak plans? I’m positive I read it here, I just can’t remember where

It was, but no time table given. Don’t be surprised if they claim that POV titans and wars are what they meant. And further retcon with #playaparttogether !

1 Like

Lol I certainly hope not. I’d imagined they create a way to “spar” with alliance mates, but it’s wishful thinking

1 Like