🧪 The Beta Beat (v23) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: Stronghold 22/23 & Alchemy Lab, New Challenge Event Heroes, New Knights of Avalon & Pirates of Corellia Challenge Events, Costumes, November/December HOTM

But dismissing them from the data set is a fairytale statisticians tell each other to make their numbers more comfortable. In real life, everyone experiences these outlying events occasionally.

How many irons is required to upgrade stronghold level 22?

How many irons is required to upgrade stronghold level 22?

@Chia Welcome to the Forum!

That’s in the top post of this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks. Just noticed

3 Likes

Beta Update

Beta is now closed.

As Version 23 has been released, I’ll create a new Beta Beat thread as soon as a new Beta Version opens for testing.

Likely candidates for upcoming rounds of Beta include:

• Additional Revamped Challenge Events
  • First Iteration of Hero Academy, plus SH24/25
  • Second Iteration of Costumes
  • Additional Iterations on Upcoming HOTM
10 Likes

I don’t think we’ll see the HA until March, am I right?

Same as outliers where you don’t get any random drop 4* for 3 months. It happens too. It’s really all about the average that matters. A guy winning lottery on his first ticket does not mean everyone will win lottery at some point.

3 Likes

I’ve noted that the Damage Share buff icon has been updated from the tri-colored RBG links to light blue colored links, and have updated the Status Effects list accordingly:

Please let me know if you notice any other updated icons in the now released v23.

8 Likes

Should this guy be repeatedly mentioning another game (which just happens to be a shameless rip-off of this one) in caps, in approving terms and encouraging other people to consider it? I’m sure many of us play other games too, but understood it was bad form to advertise them here for, I’d have thought, pretty obvious reasons. And that sounded awfully like advertising.

2 Likes

That seems like a bizarrely long time from now, but nothing would surprise me at this point. :man_shrugging:

At the least, upgrading buildings to unlock it is likely to take a while.

2 Likes

I’m not sure which posts you’re referring to, but no, it’s not appropriate to advertise other games — although comparative analysis of different games can be appropriate and fruitful in some cases. A rip-off of E&P isn’t likely to be one of those cases usually, though.

1 Like

They were by JackieChanBruce, 13 and 3 hours ago respectively.

1 Like

Why ya gotta make people read?

1 Like

I know, but we don’t have a negative balancing result. So that’s why it’s either zero or a benefit. There is never a time you lose a mat. So it does effect the avg and almost everyone experiences that random fortune in this game very occasionally so “rare instances of good fortune” can, within the context of E&P - and by the English definition of the word, be defined as “typical”

Are there changes in the Titans? or are they the same with different values?

Is this new skill icon or I was just blind earlier?
Screenshot_2019-09-04-20-17-33-1

1 Like

They changed the shared damage icon, it’s not a new feature/effect.

It was updated here:

5 Likes

Muggy’s buffs from previous versions =)

1 Like

A lot of people are kind of missing the point here. The point isn’t that they are asking for gems to transmutate, it’s that this is a feature that has been discussed and tossed around for over 2 years (the guy who originally proposed it quit playing over a year ago, that’s how long it has been) as a way to change all your useless garbage into something ANYTHING useful. And now that it’s released it does not, in any way, do that. A 2 year wait for a building that does not have a single useful purpose for the players high enough leveled to actually open it up and use it. The gem cost is just part of it. The entire design is an abject failure in every single way.

14 Likes

@zephyr1 Do we know which costumes are being released in the first round?