Teaching Alliances

Come join Ravens of Winterfell - 4 spots remaining. Be part of the King of the North family of 5 alliances. Draw from a wealth of experience but most importantly - support to grow, and potentially move into our more competitive sister alliances. Screenshot_20191108-230201_Empires

Voidbringers!! Beside our quest for world domination (yes, laugh now) we are also a friendly, helpful bunch (except PapaHeavy, he’s a bit of a D)
We have at the present 27 members and do quite well in AW playing as a team. We are currently hovering between 7-8* titans but the team is learning and getting better.
War, as is hitting the Titan, optional. However if you do opt into war we only ask that you communicate, pay attention to communication and use your flags. Otherwise you WILL be tarred and feathered and laughed at without mercy.

We do have one member who has quite a fascination with plugs…no not the drain type. The type you may find in a store selling adult oriented material. He’s also Navy Medical so that may explain it?

1 Like

Buffy the Titan Slayers

1 Like

Thank you, @reneemarie583

XXX.Titans is our teaching alliance made up mostly of beginners.
We use the Line App with written playing style options of how to play with small rosters setup in our notes.

This alliance is looked after by my lovely wife who knows each heroes stats of by heart , lol and is always there by my side helping out.

2 Likes

I just become a leader of ex silver alliance. The old leader disappeared. We are 2.8 M and need more active players and help to manage this alliance.

Alliance name is Yeah Boyz!!! Contatct me Yto US

Phoenix Song. We welcome anyone & love to answer Qs. Request to join & we’ll accept you. Fighting 7* titans.

Titans Training Dungeon

An active international alliance there for training and help to guide new and growing accounts with the possibility to grow into the main alliance Stunned Titans Can’t Say No.

Communication outside the game with a lot of info and fun on our Discord server

Hi I’d like to throw in our alliance. "The art of warfare! "We are a helpful bunch who is very active on titans and war. But we want to grow as an alliance, this does include newer players as well.

Guardians Academy (beginner), Guardians Rising, and Guardians University are the best imo.

They’ve been around for awhile and have a lot of experience teaching players, moving them up to the next tier of alliance in the family, so you can continue playing with your friends that you made.

1 Like

Killer windows utilities. No rank/level/messenger requirements, check us out^^

Kindred Hearth , no rank or level required
line is required
djtoja if you want to contact on line

Together we’ll win…we have spots open and are friendly for new and experience players.

Helios-Eos…

This alliance will give you the intermediate training you need to play with the big dogs.

This is the sister alliance of Helios (ranked 51 global as of today)

1 Like

Here is the recruiting thread:

Real Crew II - brand new low level training sister alliance to Real Crew.

I’ve been training new players for nearly 3 years and truly enjoy helping folks learn the ropes.

Willow’s World is the right place for players with 4k main teams and 6 war teams to come to learn more about the game.

Willow’s Dynasty is a great place for any level player but especially new players to soak up all the tips and tricks We’ve gathered over the years.

If interested, feel free to contact me here or on LINE (medusaeyes111)

At WatchKeepers we love this game and want to help starting players. Some of our experienced WatchKeepers swept the old clubhouse, cleaned up the garden and started writing training materials. So if you are looking for a head start with a good team of teachers and a helpful alliance, join us! We promise to only yell at you a little during your WatchKeepers Boot Camp .

Team Nine is a new training alliance offshoot from Team Ten.