Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

AtlasCowlchan, no one turned off the taps. I got 3 ascension item yesterday. It’s rng, sometimes it works in your favour, sometimes it doesn’t. For me, this month is the best in a long time.

1 Like

Your chances of getting Telluria are 1.3% per pull. That per pull chance is the same no matter how many pulls you do, or what portal you pull from.

2 Likes

Yes, but such a misfortune??

:wink::wink::wink: :yum::wink::hugs::grinning::laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::neutral_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::neutral_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::laughing::grinning::hugs::hugs::wink::yum::smirk::neutral_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

I am fully agree with you same thing happened to me also, so far I pulled 93 summons single and Tens I have got 16 no’s 4* heroes and balance 3* heroes, I supposed to get at least one 5* hero and one HOTM, but don’t. The same thing Informed to SG . They expressed that we will get as per the % mentioned in the top left corner of the summon event. I am waiting for another few. Summons. But the moderator expressed that this is fake, I am expressed that 5* heroes are getting based on geographical location of players, only some countries players are getting. I am suspect that It is due to some problem in the program there is correction is needed

1 Like

You won’t believe that I did the same thing!!I don’t like something!For example in America, or in Mexico

It’s hard to say because no one of us has access to the app code, so no one of us knows actually what randomization algorithm they used. Speaking about programming there is no way to make an actual randomization (it is called pseudo-random). Libraries and algorithms used for randomization try to reproduce an actual randomization, but it is never (and never can’t be) an actual randomization, so you can expect some strange results in some cases.
So it could be possible, at certain condition, to obtain more bad rolls than you could expect (or the opposite: you could obtain better rolls than expected).
So, coming to the real life: it is a matter of LUCK.

I have to say that if I have to spend money, I spend only in VIP pass. In a 1 year and a half I playing I purchased monthly VIP pass two or three times total.

Luck is having its own definition, Luck means if any thing are event to occur favourbly, when the chances almost nill, even though it was happened. It called Luck. And also will happen to very very few persons. Same way in opposite, even though 100% chances to occur if it is not happening, it is called unlucky, this is also very very few. I am collecting the data for your future reference. If any programmer made in favour of their national depends upon longitude and latitude it is not possible to identify easily. How the server will know about my mother tongue and my location, without making a place for them

1 Like

Yeah… but “luck” can have the same (neutral) meaning like the the latin “fortuna” (which can be either positive or negative) so you can have “bad luck” or “good luck”. When I used “luck” I meant this neutral (so it can be hugely negative) meaning :wink:

Luck/Good Luck/Bad Luck things/events happening which are beyond human control, then only called as good luck/bad luck. But game program was written by Humans as per the Author/Programers the game will play. Therefore there is no question of Luck. The game will play as per the pre determined specifications.

Not actually true, except if the developers, instead of using a pseudo-random generator algorithm (which should be used in order to be allowed to post rationale outcomes like the game does), they used a different way to calculate the outcomes.

What I was trying to say is slightly different. Think about having a dice game, and you win the game rolling 6 and lose if you roll 1-5. With this assumption you should have 1 chance of 6 to win.
If the dice is an actual dice, than you have an actual random so you have actually 1 chance around 6 to toss a 6.
But if the dice is a virtual one (an application with roll the dice) than a pseudo-randomization is involved. Even if the algorithm tries to reproduce, as near as possible, the chance ration, actually you can have situations where the actual chance ratio, instead of 1/6 could become higher or lower at certain condition.
However pseudo-randomization tries to roll a 6 in a global range of 1 chance of 6 (in a long chain of rolls) as near as possible… so you can be considered “lucky” if you rolled the winning 6.

Different case if the outcomes are not the direct result of a pseudo-randomization algorithm, but was pre-determined using different logics. That case, yeah, you could be completely right.

However no one of us actually knows how the outcomes are calculated, so we can do only speculations :thinking:

1 Like

The outcome is tension while rolling and serotonin after a cool one popped up. Do not expect heroes, expect the experience of hormonal imbalance. :wink:

5 Likes

Summons are rediculously awesome, sometimes…

2 Likes

So, I’ve been a regular player for most of 2 years and have my doubts if what chance means to me is the same as in the game!
It seems in actuality if you dont buy diamonds for summons or other intermittent offers that chance really means haha good luck with that!
However even when I was spending money initially under the impression that chance meant the same thing universally, still it was haha got ya money here’s your chance bad luck!
So my query is, " does a non paying player actually have a chance beyond a snowball’s in hell, of actually getting anywhere!
In my experience not at all!
Am I wrong!

I’m going to tag my favourite free to play player @ThePirateKing. I’m sure he can tell you of his own experience.

2 Likes

Have a look here

Also, you appear to be arguing that non-paying players…and paying players are targeted?

:man_shrugging:t3:

Also, herers a snapshot of my $10 roster

5 Likes

Here’s my F2P roster after playing for little over 16 months. I would argue that both luck and tenacity plays a lot of role in a F2P players life. And hence what might work for one might not work for another, and hence we all end up having drastically different rosters. But, I am sure SG doesn’t play any part in targeting specific players, it’s just the nature of RNG. All my special heroes (Ariel, Tarlak, Hatter, Victor) came from lucky pulls with EHTs and Coins. The HOTMs are the most hit or miss, because that totally depends on luck. I managed to get 5 HOTM after playing 16 months, so I consider myself quite lucky. Many F2P players can goa year without pulling a HOTM. And all my classic 5 stars came from TC20 pulls (300+ pulls) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am playing about 1 year and a half (I started around Xmas 2018) and I am a c2p player (since I bought VIP pass 2 or 3 time in total, don’t remember exactly).
This is my roster:

roster_02

My main source of heroes, like Pirate, is tc20.

4 Likes

Omg the pulls are just pony and the language they use is so trumpion.
When they say a greater chance of winning it is true but why hide the odds.
Because if they said the odds where 1000/1 but now 1000/5 yes a greater chance but still pants.
This game is so elitist the if you want to win or even have a reasonable chance you must pay .
But I’m not talking a couple of pound here and there what I’m talking about a month wage.
So forget the Rent or Paying bills just listen to the sickle sweet talk and pay pay and pay to be a winner.
The only reason I have not uninstalled is because of my alliance member I think they are a realy good bunch of people.
And still no little pressants that leaders of alliances to show they appreciate all there members bo to make there alliance.
That’s how i fell and see this game i don’t know if you will get to see this before G.M’s take it bown but hayho there you go.

2 Likes

Define wining for yourself! You are using the word wining for pulling good heros.
The game is not elitist it just rewards patience!! :smile:

With best regards from a happy, non elitist, veteran ftp player! :sunglasses:

9 Likes