Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

3 kunchens as f2p? sometimes I look at f2p rosters in this game and I figure something has gone terribly wrong with my summons. Hopefully there is a regression to the mean and I end up with 10 hotm pulled this year or something…

1 Like

yup this is what a budget roster looks like- similar to mine.

How do you get the landscape image of your roster?what device are you opening the game with?

3 Likes

I regularly post my winnings from TC20 (showing percentages for 3*, 4*, 5*) but my claim to fame is playing 3 years (sometimes F2P, sometimes C2P) with nary an HOTM in sight.

I’m not complaining mind you (well maybe a little!) but pointing out RNG works differently for everyone, and everyone lies somewhere on the bell curve.

Best of luck with your summons!! :wink:

7 Likes

No it doesn’t. Never does, never will.

1 Like

May I suggest to all that’s been moaning of bad luck in summons; pull ONLY 20-30 a day. If you don’t get HOTM, try again tomorrow. It works for me; it means that I spread the RNG over time. If you’re having a very bad RNG on first 10 pulls, chances are you’re gonna have a bad RNG for your next immediate subsequent 100 pulls…

Like I said, it’s just me. It works well for me so far. Taken example of Telluria, I summon almost 200 pulls (100 pulls purely from EHT, Atlantis Coins, Challenge coins) over 15 days (I pulled during Atlantis, Valhalla and Pirates of Corellia). I pulled 20 a day during only events; and pulled Telluria on third day of Pirates event.

Over the course, I got;
Fenrir,
Marjana,
Vivica (my first after 1.25 years of playing)
Justice
Marie Therese
Sargasso (and accompanied by Telluria).

; the above are the orders in which I got them over the course of events.

I’m sure it’ll work for you guys if you have patience and discipline to just pull 20-30 a day rather than hundreds in just a span of 10 minutes.

1 Like

Lmao I always love these! Poking the ones who’ve had bad luck with superstitious methods that were really just good luck…that’s awesome!!

2 Likes

Yup, that was the most ridiculous thing that ever happened to me. That was one of those months where I did a 10 pull, I remember because that was the first the Valentines offer was given and also the first Wonderland event was introduced. Anyway, thanks to my gracious alliance mates at that time I had 2600+ gems for the first time and did a 10 pull in Wonderland, and got The Hatter and Cheshire Cat, along with 1 Kunchen. Then later that month I did 4 pulls with my saved up Atlantis coins (I was working on S2 at that time) and got 2 more Kunchens. :grinning:

Lies lies lies! Pay a ton get ahead

Yes, you can pay a ton and get ahead.

Or you can work at it, make the most of your opportunities and do very well without paying a cent :slightly_smiling_face:

Please refrain from accusing players of lying, @Elayanith is making a perfectly accurate point.

5 Likes

I’ve been at this two years ⅔ if how long this games existed! I bust my hump playing! I’m the most dedicated player in my alliance! How can I work harder? My acct is just plain cursed!

Mod edit for content

4 posts were split to a new topic

So what exactely is your curse?
No 5*'s, no event heros, no hotm, no mats?

As a benchmark after almost 2 years playing.

8 maxed classic 5* heros. ( still waiting for Magni, Vivica and Lianna )
1 completely useless atlantis 5* hero. ( Mokk-Arr :face_vomiting: )
2 good event heros ( Finley and Rana )

That is it in the 5* department. :smile:

Proteus :+1: :+1: :+1: +Wilbur

Not very impressive but good enough to finish every quest plus every challange event plus every seasonal event!
And good enough to finish regurarely in top 1% to 5% in the tournament. Although have to pay once to complete more often than I would wish.
I open all my chests in diamond league.
I can raid into top 100 global if I want, top 50 on a good day.

So am I winning ?
It sure doesent feel bad! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry, missed this.

I put my device into splitscreen.

But I have been told about apps that will force landscape at full screen

yup you have a real budget player roster. there are some people on this forum claiming to be budget players with a bunch of hotm and event 5* heroes, it is just ridiculous at times.

My absolute favourite random thing is Yahtzee (yes, I have actually stats on this). Once in a while, the gods of randomness shower me with gifts (4 yahtzees in 13 x 3 rolls of a potential 6 outcomes (each time) which are both variable but still random (apart from the influence of a decision maker who cannot control an outcome). The odds of this happening are remote at best, but then repeat it within ten iterations of the first outcome, the result is absurd. But it happened. Absolute randomness, chaos, is a known mystery (every event being equally probable). How can it work? You only have to accept it.

2 Likes

It’s amazing once you quit spending money how you can’t get any 5 star heroes. It’s so tiresome to keep getting crap time and time again. 2 1/2 years and still can’t get (5) 5 star heroes of the same color leveled. Too bad this game doesn’t give a little.

1 Like

Can you tell us your gem’s and training camps’ usage? You could get advices in return :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just my personal experience, the advance in spending very little up from 0, like VIP and 99-cent offers, is quite dramatic. Compared to the advance from very little to moderate. Can’t speak about high or whales from experience, but I suspect it’s a similar law of diminishing returns.

1 Like

And this is similar to my experience. I can compare progress with my original and my second clearly has a better idea. I was at a complete wall. That builder is critical.

1 Like

I play for 1 year and 3 months…And have a team with 4 5* and didn’t spend money on items :slight_smile: .

1 Like