šŸ“‘ Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks - Dead topic see link in post #190

Haha, Iā€™m stubborn :slight_smile: All good though, I got one in 2 rolls.

If itā€™s a hero that is available everywhere then Iā€™m okay with taking the screenshot. Discourse ends up compressing the quality of images uploaded here, when I go to crop it on my end it comes out a bit blurrier compared to the rest (see Miki). Not that I donā€™t appreciate the help! Just that if itā€™s an easy hero to find then I donā€™t really mind rolling, since itā€™ll keep the icons consistent.

2 Likes

FYI Muggyā€™s changed too. Both Bruiser Bros and Chameleon Mode.

1 Like

If there is a screenshot of him that would help. Or I can wait until a raid tournament comes up

@DaveCozy Here they are

1 Like

Oh nice! Ever so slightly different from the original icons :slight_smile: I note too that thereā€™s colored icons for each element hero on the top left of their portrait too :slight_smile:

If i am not mistaken, this has to do with the color blind feature.

1 Like

Yeah I like that, itā€™s nice to see it being improved :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DaveCozy Not sure if youā€™ve got this / working on this already, but the reflect all from Titanium Shield is here: How to do major dmg to a rare titan with 3 1*s / Bringing 1* Heroes to a 10* Titan - #11 by KLinMayhem. Thanks for your work on this resource!

1 Like

Thanks Benn! Yes, Iā€™m working on getting that buff. :slight_smile: I asked originally to see the icon. Iā€™ll update this thread when itā€™s done

Note the newest update to the damage share buff :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you notice any updated icons.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve added a list at the top of the 2nd post (the replied post to this one) with Class Talents, and how they relate to status effects :slight_smile:

Table has been updated with the latest status effects from the Black Knight :slight_smile:

Reminder; Lady of the Lakeā€™s minions are not status effects :wink:

2 Likes

Could you help me understand. ā€œ1 pointā€ ??

Chance to drop any received damage to 1 point

:man_shrugging:

that means, if normaly damage hundred of points, if Just a Flesh Wound activated, it will has a chance only 1 point damage, including tile/slash/skill damage attack. Iā€™m not sure if this apply to Damage Over Time, I think it will not applied.

Just like Dodge skill / Rogue class, but if dodged it will zero damage received instead of 1 point.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve made another update with added notes to Taunt status effect on how dispelling it works. Reorganized and cleaned up the table a little, clarified descriptions of some status effects.

Also, Iā€™ve added a section in the third post for buffs and ailments (if thereā€™s any future ones) that canā€™t be used in Raids. I feel like they need their own section, since one of the reasons why I put together the initial table was as a reference to help players fighting in wars and tournaments, so theyā€™d know what overwrites what quickly when they see it. I wouldnā€™t want status effects that canā€™t be used there to be piled in, as that may make the table unnecessarily large should SG release more enemy or item exclusive effects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He may reduce everything. Counterattack damage, damage over time, damage from items (Axe Attack)

1 Like

With bubbles :slight_smile:

In the third picture his special covers almost everything, but if you look very close you can see on top the burn and sand damage reduced to 1.

1 Like

Iā€™d be curious to find out if the Rangerā€™s Pierce talent can bypass ā€œJust a Flesh Woundā€ :thinking: :smile:

Yeah, thatā€™s a good question.

I think Invisibility Potion also casts an exclusive status effect, but as I have never seen it and my Lodge is still level 2, I cannot confirm it.

1 Like