Show me your FIRST EVER Master Emblem hero

Oh yeah, we can use golden emblems now, right?

So 5 = max hero?

I guess it doesn’t matter who I choose then.

2 Likes

I’ve got loads of clerics and, even though t.Viv is already way disproportionately powerful, went cleric for emblems. I decided to down size and share my 50 Memblems with:

15:

15:

and either giving 20 to Blossom (when emblemed) or Mist, (I’ve made too many quick decisions :blush:).

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

I use her for everything. This was from the free blems. Pepperflame will be next

4 Likes

Of course I had to give it to my champion Lazara (pun intended). My other candidate is actually the elf king starwalker. Sorry my king, Ladies first :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Costume zimkitha we’ll see if I regret it later. I had stronger heroes.

5 Likes

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

4 Likes

As I don’t know whom to do “emblem break” on my main, I did it on my alt. Still lack of monk emblems for full embleming.

I was really tempted to master emblem Aife…

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I did Madhammer because she’s one of my best heroes and i have the Legendary troops for barbarian too.

Where do i get more master emblems?
Thanks, happy gaming!

4 Likes

There will be weekly Master Class Trials, similar to the ones every Wednesday for regular emblems. The main difference is that they are only for a single class instead of 2. The first one should happen sometime later this week.

4 Likes

Anyone maybe master emblemed C2 Li Xiu? I’m heavily leaning towards that option…

1 Like

First and only for long time if they dont give emblemas again or gold coins

4 Likes

Working with what I got. I decided to finally LB2 a 5* as well, as you can see I have a bit of work to do there. I have enough golden emblems to do two more. This guy got the freebie. I use him a lot for raids / war / map.

Bit annoying that Master Emblems use up yet more ham. Wish it was less ham and more iron.

6 Likes

C3 Marjana for me. Great stats and versatility. Use C1 in red stack, C2 for autofarm and raids, C3 for defense. Chose full attack path.

7 Likes