Show me your FIRST EVER Master Emblem hero

As title says, which hero was your preferred FIRST EVER hero you used your free/gifted Master Emblems on.

I will start

5 Likes

Full send on grimsteel, put a couple golden emblems on winnie.

4 Likes

Ptp acct

Ftp acct 1

Frp acct 2 gulli in progress (not enough food)

4 Likes

As you wish…

I know he’s not the monster he was on release, but for this FTP without any goblins, elves, or construct monsters, he’s still the most reliable hero I have for turning the tide in battle. Plus, I’m leveling both Athena and Baldur who will need ranger emblems, so 500 free emblems in that class was too good to pass up.

Sadly, I noticed that even the five master talent nodes still don’t bring his TP above my 2 LB, costumeless Archie (my strongest hero by TP). Jove’s stat nerf way back when really hurt, and the power creep is real besides.

11 Likes

I just wish he wasn’t nerfed. Still pretty good heroe after all.

5 Likes

Here my first choice:

10 Likes

My current war tank and on some titan teams.

Happy embleming

4 Likes

I decided to emblem my Hathor since her Costume Bonus got also buffed today :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

7 Likes

My first is Ludwig. LB2
962 1352 2039

4 Likes

4 Likes

Toons are honestly with Insane stats. I’d also consider a 5* Toon if i had one.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Well i had 5 Golden Emblems in my Inventory and i decided to use them on my second hero. He is still only LB1 but in my main defense so i think it was worth it.

5 Likes

Ferrus from the free emblems

And Darkfeather from half of a Legendary Tome

My 2 main Tower heroes. Still considering who will be number 3

6 Likes

Shared in their threads

Lord Loki my favorite and most used hero.

Livia my strongest individual hero, and one of my newest toys.

Grimsteel in progress… Will share later

6 Likes

Now I did these heroes(first from left is first of all, and 2nd from left is 2nd of all, etc.)
Screenshot_20240514-141303

3 Likes

4 heroes at talent 25 level

4 Likes

Not sure who to take them for, a healer would be the evident choice to keep the whole team going, but which :confused: Hathor or Cleopatra - the latter seems better for PvE and the former better for PvP… grr

Ideally, I’d make my mind up myself but with only 3 days to choose, I have only just finished maxing Cleo x2, and there’s no way I’ll have Hathor x2 ready to try before then.

Obakan was my first, then Pepper, then Anne, then Frond, then I stopped for now.

4 Likes