Seshat at node 20 of the ranger emblem

Sorry if the title is confusing, hope the question will be clear.

Node 20 of the ranger path is 4% crit boost. I have seshat at +19 with a mana troop. Is it worth it to give 250 emblems or just leave her at +19 and focus on others?

Antoher question. I have vela at +19 with a crit chance troop. Level 20 is +4% mana. Should i stop there?

No, rather give someone else those Ranger emblems. :slight_smile:

Yes, I think the 4% mana boost for node 20 is worth it for Vela. Especially when she’s in your war defense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my opinion, if the +20 node boosts attack, defense or health, then it is worth the 250 emblems, food and iron costs. Otherwise, those emblems and food are best used to someone else. 2-4% increase of healing, critical chance and mana regeneration is so miniscule that it is mostly insignificant.

1 Like

Healing and crit I would agree. Mana I kindly but wholeheartedly disagree, especially on defense where you never know what cascade you might cause. :smile:

1 Like

Thought as per the new research on mana charge on defense that the claim is mana nodes are not considered( not working ) ?

Very questionable, but I am willing to be convinced. Can you show me the proof of that please? :slight_smile:

Is in the topic you have started and the latest posts/ claims are like this. I did try to verify his findings but is hard to know what ppl had chosen on Telly 19 node. But had two occasions where 1 tile difference didn’t charge Telly 20 so seemed his calculations were correct

I know what was said there, but I don’t see any proof for it. :slight_smile: As of now it is just a claim imho.

Nah, whether that 2-4% increase in mana is applicable or not in defense as the 20th node, it is still not worth it. It is just mere aesthetics and doesn’t give you the feel since it is on defense. Best give those 230 emblems to other legendary hero to improve them better. That way, you can see the improvement of the emblemed hero to +4 in talent, attack, defense or health.

Let’s agree to disagree. I think it’s a question of philosophy. :slight_smile:

I try to get the most out of my defense team (while still being somewhat reasonable) as it could make the difference between a OS and a fail. Which at least for us could sometimes very well make the difference between win or loss. :slight_smile:
I also run a yellow/blue team with Finley + Vela. It’s nice to have both blue heroes charged in 7 tiles, while Vela only has a lvl 17 mana troop. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with that. I think Finley or Seshat aren’t really worth node 20, whereas Tell or Vela or Jabberwock or Drake are worth it.
What do you think about Grave? Are +54 Hp for 250 emblems worth it?

Well, that is to be expected from a player coming from elite alliances. With all due respect, but too many players are not at your level, much less played as much as you have and have hoarded and bought as many emblems available (if not F2P). It is indeed your philosophy to be as such while it is MY philosophy to improve as many heroes (not as many as your prized ones) as possibly as I can to make them a bit stronger compared to their unemblemed version just to make them strong enough to defeat elite defenses, or die trying.

1 Like

thanks . i will give tiburtus and his costume the emblems for level 20 on the talent tree of seshat. as for vela, not having a mana troop i will, for now, give melendor with c.

1 Like