Senan or Dr Moreau?

I ran a full emblem Moreau as tank and he did not perform as a partially emblemed Malicna. This was over the course of many weeks.

I don’t mind him in offense, but he just doesn’t usually make a good tank.

1 Like

You get roughly 50% of the story from just reading the card. The last 50% comes when you use the hero in different combinations vs different combinations. You can see potential, yes, but you just don’t know exactly how good a hero will be overall/with your roster/vs your opponents/with your playstyle until you have played with them extensively

3 Likes

It depends of cours of the rest of the team but I was happily surprised that my moreau tank (defense path) is doing as well as bera/freya (our alliance keep track of all war data)

I can already predict that you won’t see him in defense outside of rush attack and that he won’t replace alfrike in any case.

In offense ? Don’t think he will be used a lot outside VF unless you have 2 others of the family

I find Dr Moreau very useful on offense, and it looks like you would get more general use out of him. That being said, I’ve found that even with a single Slayer the stacks pile up very quickly and mana speed is really not as much of an issue as some people expect.

1 Like

Both also good depending on what you need.

Senan is a better event hero.

Moreau is better for PvP.

Exactly thats what im trying to make him understand but anyways eventually this guy will understand once he start doing that he will be more clear about ideas…:innocent:

This is why people’s first impressions most likely not correct. How many times people look at hero reveals in this forum and be like ‘this hero is so underwhelming, not worth training’. But then that hero ends up being great overall or not even close to being bad. Case in point grimble. I think there’s even one point when bera was first featured that people said she’s underwhelming, and now she’s everywhere