🧭 Second Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts April 6

Since you don’t need to complete the raid challenge to reach L50 on POV, your belief that it makes the pass “useless” is not grounded in reality.

… and you don’t even need to make it above level 48 for what most would regard as the main prize.

2 Likes

So to reach level 48 the points required are 46,750 - 1470 - 1460 = 43,820 = right?

I just haven’t seen that total EXPLICITY stated anywhere. And leeway for getting to level 48 is 8680 points.

That’s correct. It’s not stated directly, but the math is exactly as you have it. For anyone else who wants to do the math for any other tier, that info is in the OP, under the “Path of Valor Milestone Point Costs”.

My plan for tier 48 is:
Ignore Raid 5: Wins in Diamond Arena -2200
Ignore Tourney Battles 6: Play 30 Tourney Battles 1700
Ignore Summon 9 & 10: Summon 45 & 50 Heroes -1100 & -1625
Total ignored: -6625

I might also ignore Summon 8, if nothing else goes awry.

2 Likes

You don’t need to complete tier 5 of raids to reach level 50. Have a look at the math here

For the umpty gazillionth time, you have over 8000 points of leeway to get the 4* mats. You can skip the last tier of any 2 Valor Challenges and still get there. Hell, you can skip almost any 3.
You don’t have to raid in diamond to finish. You don’t even have to raid in platinum. And if you haven’t made it to gold yet, you need to be working on 3* and 4* heroes, not worrying about 4* mats.

11 Likes

Dude if you dont with this rpg’s crap. In every rpg’s you can 0lan things from leveling to attention opting to get gear. You have some form of control of your growth. Emp you have none. There is no quest that is intriguing no story to get enraptured in. This game is not an rpg on any shape or form…

If you want a tool to see your current progress and if you will likely make the level you target, I made a google sheet page.

Make a copy, enter your current progress (per quest and current level + exp) and you can see how it goes for you.

See my post Path of Valor progress sheet

1 Like

S1 13-5 (twice) seems like the best bet to use the least amount of WE and complete the 5k food Valor daily task-8 WE total.

4 Likes

I wasn’t in an alliance when the path of valor started so I missed out of the first 6 attacks , I’ve joined one now and war will start in a few hours but I wanna know can I complete all the war flags and get those points still with the time left ? , Or will tier 4 be incomplete ?, #HelpPlease

Let’s do the math. You need 6 + 12 + 18 + 24 = 60 war attacks or 10 wars. We have 7 weeks of PoV, 2 wars per week, total 14 wars. You missed one but still have 13 wars to go.
So yes, you’ll complete tier 4 war challenge.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Osmin !*

I also new to the game, the challenging thing in my mind is Titans afaik u need 35 out of possible 52? And summons basically 5 per day, so far Gold Raid is an Issue for me and i have no Clue how Titans appear, do u have a calculation of how many individual quest u can miss and still get 48? Avatar idc about

Just few posts above:

You can miss any 3 top tiers and a bit more.

Yes i saw that, but i Kind of Miss already 4250 through the Raid thing, so what was the Nummer i need for 48?

You can miss total 8680 points and still reach lvl 48. So in your case miss 4430 more, e.g. last titan and tournament tiers.

Nah tournament Sounds easy, just play it, how many tourneys gonna be till end? Just Titans and Summons are the scary Part.

The way the Raid Challenge has been revamped to be specific to arena tier, this could discourage cup-dropping.

Case in point. I was losing every raid last night to every team under the sun whether they were higher in Team Power or lower as RNG decided to administer untold levels of hatred against me. There wasn’t a decent board in 20 straight raids (some failed revenge attempts) and all were losses.

So what do I do when I want to tell RNG to go f— itself? I cup drop. And then quit raiding for a week. Which was good for me until Path of Valor required raiding and more so since it was broken down by Raid Arena tier.

Case in point…

You are raiding a single unleveled Derric for only 16 cups and less than 2000 iron? It’s not for filling the Raid Chest. So why raid?

For an easy Diamond Arena win towards 60 needed Path of Valor raid wins to complete the challenge.

My experience is that the tourney is much harder than the titans. Titans just requires you to have an alliance that can kill 70% of the titans, and that includes with help from merc - who are looking for titans more than usual now.

I only got 10 attacks in the first tourney, so completing the tourney is dicey. I didn’t finish it last, time but finished the titans with a week to go, even with the star rating requirement.

My plan is listed above, and you can tweak it as you like. It’s not even the minimum one needs to do, you can pull more stuff out of it. I don’t recommend planning to avoid the titans requirement, as titans give good loot. Worst case, you can merc late if you need a couple.

1 Like

Don’t worry too much about the tourneys guys. Esp new players. This was a 5 star tourney, of course you’re out early. Me too, having only 2 fully leveled 5 star heroes so far. There will be many 3 star tourneys for you to get 15~20 attacks in later without rebuying. Save your gems to rebuy there if you get some bad boards early where the extra attacks can be more likely to make a difference

Yup. Pretty sure they added the arena requirement to reduce cup dropping. It seriously reduces the value of it.

I love cup droppers though. Thanks for the easy win. I really don’t care about the retaliation.

4 Likes

If I would’ve done it right, I would’ve just thrown the raids by fleeing to Platinum Arena players, so the Diamond folks couldn’t get an easy win and then keep my defense intact where very few Platinum Arena folks in that 1900 cup range would ever attack. At 1900 cups, low-level Diamond players won’t touch a 4200+ defense with a Telluria+7 tank especially at the risk of losing 60 cups.