🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

In advance of the Path of Valor launching on February 3, 2020, I wanted to create a placeholder for logging and discussion to come.

I’m doing that now as we transition from the Beta Beat discussion from before release, and before the inevitable “when is Path of Valor starting?” threads, so we have a central place for discussion.

I’m planning to update this to include:

• A log of the Valor Challenges (which run the whole 50 days of Path of Valor)
  • A log of the Daily Challenges (there are multiple active at a time, rotating every 24 hours)
  • A log of the Milestones and rewards, including points required
  • A log of the Valor Pass pricing, once released (it was free in Beta for testing, so we don’t know yet what it’ll be)
  • A log of any other offers that are directly related to Valor Pass, if there are any
  • Screenshots of the in-game screens and tooltips

If there are other things you think should be included, let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Release Notes

:link: Related Threads

20 Likes

So at the time it’s released we’re should I send my pics?
The daily tasks will be the same for every player?

What kind of rewards can we expected?

Because relics and resources bundles looks so far very underwhelming…

Think all that is in the beta beat thread

2 Likes

I think resource bundle can be used to upgrade another building after building a building which need to be built with much resource for only 5 seconds… I usually found myself with no more resource to use the upgrade other building afterwards… perhaps that is a good time to open the bundle…

4 Likes

Will be the same for all

2 Likes

thank you. I found it

2 Likes

I’ll be using the bundles for troop leveling or massive item crafting for events personally

3 Likes

Thought they might be random… As some special offers

1 Like

As far as i can tell from the beta beat thread

The challenges will be the same for all

What will vary a tad is rewards but that will be due to difference between premium valor rewards and free valor rewards

Other than that the challenges will be the same

The challenges will be the same like the missions we all have now are the same and just change in difficulty the more we complete

Same concept but better rewards

People were reaching the end of the original missions and/or people didn’t care about the missions because the rewards sucked

Path of valor is basically an upgraded version of the current mission system

All from my understanding anyways

Not a dev and not in beta so wth do i really know…lol

5 Likes

Imagine the outrage if it is different for different players…

How come I get harder mission than the others… etc…

3 Likes

Well it would be entertaining lol

5 Likes

Well, I always thought the primary goal of the game was to generate outrage threads on the forum.

13 Likes

That’s how it was in Beta, so I assume so.

As @Rigs said, you can find what was in Beta in the top post here: 🧪 Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

That would certainly explain the Hero Academy delays, and design decisions for Alchemy Lab. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

upgraded, but with much worse rewards (potential for 1 4 star mat, and 150 gems in 50 days. wow.)

2 Likes

I dunno about that, have you seen the current Mission Rewards?

5 Likes

Oh, those missions. I was thinking of wanted missions. oops.

2 Likes

What will the collected points in path of valor be for?

They unlock the Milestone Rewards.

do you need points and spend money to collect rewards milestone? :man_shrugging:

Cookie Settings