Season 3 Sneak Peek Discussion

Bet the first few hours of March 1st are going to be kind of heavy on the servers.

1 Like

Thank you very much, @zephyr1 . You clarified the doubts of many players.

1 Like

I think there are 11 hours where s3 portal and telluria overlaps
 right?

So
 how many S3 legendary heroes will be pullable the first time the portal opens next week?

1 Like

In the US, yes, as I read it. In the UK (of more interest to me) they overlap until about 7pm.

Info on that is here: đŸ§Ș Early Information on Season 3 Valhalla Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

1 Like

The Portal times are universal, so the overlap duration is the same everywhere — it’s just at different times of day, depending on time zone.

1 Like

Oh right. That sounds fair. As long as there is an overlap, I’ll be a happy bunny anyway.

1 Like

So does that mean 6 featured heroes per month? Sorry I wasn’t around the first months of Atlantis, but it seemed they’ve been adding 3 new heroez per quarter, and 2 of them were featured each month. Ability to pull previously featured heroes at low chance was only added months later.

It’s one Featured Hero per month, and five non-Featured to start — which will presumably grow by one each month.

1 Like

I see 9 days and 14 hours left for the current HotM

So we won’t have season 3 and the march HotM at the same time :frowning:

Yes, we will, for a few hours

1 Like

Should be 12 hours, even.

2 Likes

Add this timer to your current time and check if it’s before the end of season 3.

Portal timing is the same for all players, regardless of time zone.

I make it that Telluria will overlap with the Valhalla summon portal from 7am UTC to 7 pm UTC on March 1st . So 12 hours as @zephyr1 says.

I am in U.K. so we are conveniently on UTC at the moment, so 7am to 7pm on March 1st is my window.

3 Likes

Okay my mistake. I thought the event started and ended at the same time of the day. I have not seen AM / PM.

In fact, I am very happy that I am wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shouldn’t we also anticipate a window around March 26 when the Valhalla portal will be open and Telluria is still featured? I’ve been saving my costume pulls for March, but if none of them hit (likely), I thought I’d take another shot at Telluria with whatever Valhalla coins I can accumulate by the end of the month.

1 Like

Indeed 
 but I don’t think most folk around here have your patience :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes but the players that cannot wait will use their first chance on March 1st :wink:

3 Likes