Season 3 Sneak Peek Discussion

Hahaha, good one, I didn’t think of this :rofl:

1 Like

Hi everyone…any news about season 3 heroes;;

@Nickolas No news yet other than the single image sneak peek.

I wasn’t around when Season 2 was announced/first released. Were there a lot of teasers ahead of the big release? Should we be expecting more regularly?(well, regularly for SG)

There wasn’t really a ton of information posted leading up to the release of Season 2, and there was a pretty massive gap between the first announcement of Season 2 and when it actually came out.

The Season 2 Sneak Peek was posted on December 22, 2017.

Season 2 released 8 months later on August 23, 2018.

8 Likes

So if Season 3 Sneak Peek was posted on September 18, 2019.

Season 3 release 8 months later would be on May 19, 2020. (or even later)

2 Likes

Ratatorkr-kinda is the Hermès of Norse mythology. He ran messages up and down the world tree to deliver messages between the eagle at the top, and the serpent at the bottom. Can’t remember the names for any of the other 3 from tch is part of the mythology.

My question is the summoning. In atlantis summon portal the most frustrating part for me is the season 1 heroes. What they would like to do with that? I don’t want an another portal where i can summon mixed season heroes.

Thinking about it, the most reasonable choice they can make is to include season 1 heroes on top of new season 3 heroes.

They can’t touch atlantis heroes because they don’t belong to season 3, and including them would make atlantis pulls trivial and useless.

So I’m expecting a season 3 roster with regular heroes among them just to “spice” rng a bit :wink:

3 Likes

I believe the Atlantis event will be extinguished to make way for the third season. I can’t see them coexisting. Not with monthly events, costume chamber and seasonal events.

This would raise two hypotheses: would Atlantean heroes be brought to the traditional portal and attached to the regulars, or would they only be accessible on the portal of season three?

• If the first hypothesis happens, could the heroes academy be used to “make” Atlantis heroes and the desirable first and second generation HOTMs?

• In the case of the second hypothesis, I hope that only the heroes of season two and third will be pulled into the portal of Asgard, accompanied by the HOTMs.

The questioning exercise attracts more questions.

10 Likes

We have released another Season 3 Sneak Peek, check it out! :wink:

19 Likes

Ah man, this just makes me more curious!!! Any word on timing Petri?

4 Likes

Season 3 taking us to the moon to lift up Thors hammer is now clearly confirmed!

Ok just joking around. I honestly had hoped for more information but the portal looks pretty cool.
I love the northern mythology theme (who could have guessed that?)

4 Likes

It looks like the new portal :wink:

3 Likes

:crossed_swords:.- .-… .-… / -.-- — …- .-. / -… .- … . … / .- .-. . / -… . .-… — -. --. / - — / …- … :hammer_and_pick:

4 Likes

Am I supposed to know Morse code now?? :triumph::triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

Friar Tuck is looking forward to seeing you at the new S3 portal!

29 Likes

The main thing we want a sneak peek at is the summoning odds for that portal! :smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, I thought the theme was Morse Mythology :smirk:

(Note to the community, I will be doing this joke regularly for the next 12 months. Enjoy)

28 Likes

All your bases are belong to US !

3 Likes