Savage burn recruiting new members! 5 spots available 1200 trophies minimum. Killing 7* titans. Friendly Canadians with some Dutch members as well. Growing fast and getting stronger each day!

Savage burn recruiting new members! 5 spots available 1200 trophies minimum. Killing 7* titans. Friendly Canadians with some Dutch members as well. Growing fast and getting stronger each day!

1 Like

Still recruiting didn’t have anyone stop by yet. Be the first! Love to see some new faces in our alliance!

Also interested in maybe a merge opportunity with another alliance

Still looking for some members don’t be afraid to reach out we are on a 4 war winning streak! Only left 5 flags on the board last war!

Love to see someone from here come check us out! Don’t be shy!

Where the peeps at :eyes:

Just dropped in tο say, I appreciate your enthusiasm. If I wasn’t happy in my alliance/s, I would definitely drop by to visit.

One query though… with 25 people though, I’d expect you to be hitting titans higher than 7*? :woman_shrugging:

Well Sarah I appreciate the response I’m glad ppl are seeing my message ha. Also I’m glad you are happy with your alliance you deserve it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haven’t been lucky enough to find any new members. Maybe today’s the day!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.