šŸµ Riddles of Wonderland: White Rabbit ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I have never bought a regular diamonds offer before but was a little tilted after 4 pulls. Decided to go for one 10 x pull and was pretty lucky. It is great to have a companion for Wu and Jackal. Elena was a nice add on for the last 300.

3 Likes

If Drake Fong wasnā€™t enough of an insult to Kestrel owners, along comes the White Rabbit to slap us all in the face.

1 Like

Totally overpowered. More damage than Drake, 4 turns of defense down is much better than 3 turns 35% blind and overall better stat as well.

1 Like

The undispellable defence down resetting when healed is the part that makes me excited about him. His artwork and cheeky grin makes him look like he is up to mischief also.
I think he is a great hero to have in your roster. Really think they did well creating him.

Set my budget
Broke my budget

Summoned Jabberwock which was the single hero I most wanted, emotional pull. White Rabbit would be the most useful due to Titans but he got away. QoH would have been nice butā€¦

CoD joined, not sure that is a great plusā€¦many more C Cats which will be saved for Hero Academy.

No Neith.
No other 5*
Feel underwhelmed. So much for saving it all for Season 3ā€¦ :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I wanted Alice (Rogue class) and The Hatter but got both new heroes instead. White Rabbit is on max already. Like him a lot. Did not expect that he will be so valuable to my roster.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty certain that this is a dramatic over read of his power. Heā€™s a nice improvement on yellow titans, but defense down to one enemy is not exactly a game changer on raid offense or defense. On defense he isnt even close to replacing Drake, and same goes for offense. Him+Joon comes up a bit short Jackal+ Joon, so doesnt even shine there. Where do you see this being OP?

3 Likes

Got Rabbit. About to hit 3-1 with him.

My main yellow raid team is Poseidon (1) - Drake (9) - Guin (17) - Jackal (20) - Ranvir

Poseidon hits almost as hard as Joon and at my level, combined with a talent maxed Jackalā€¦itā€™s not always a kill.

White Rabbit will be used on my titan team without a doubt. Im not sure he will make my primary yellow raid team.

1 Like

White Rabbit doesnt surpass Athena on def down. Her def down hits three enemies instead of one, and her def down is a base 41%, with more on each hit, to WRā€™s 34%. Id still take the rabbit for my yellow team though. Haha

Iā€™d be ditching ranvir for the rabbitā€¦ More damaged defence down and most importantlyā€¦ No miss

1 Like

Brutal counter against regen skills. But is not as good vs Kunchen for example. Zimkitha is nullified on the other hand

The debuff canā€™t be cleanedā€¦ Can be overwrite with a defense buff? What happens if the target is healed?

For example: Gadiro is hit by the skill and get the debuff. Next turn receives Kirilā€™s heal + buffā€¦ What happens?

Iā€™m kinda glad I didnā€™t pull him (in like 4 pulls, so not surprising).

Not because heā€™s not good.

But because that face is SO CREEPY. The eyes are staring into my soulā€¦

4 Likes

A buff can not overwrite the defense down as the defense down is non dispellable, similar to Aliceā€™s debuff not being able to be overwritten by a zim attack buff or Lepus not being able to have magni save him.

3 Likes

Titan ursenaā€¦Alice tortures her, white rabbit murders her

1 Like

Any help?..who first,rabbit or joon?

2 Likes

Personally, I would go Joon if you have Jackal or Rabbit if you donā€™t.

1 Like

@MD-DC It is not so much the face as much as the watch itself that creeps me the eff out.

1 Like

WR would be very nice in tandem with Drake Fong. Hit three for solid damage at fast mana. If not dead, then blind, I tend to aim at the AoE hitters with Drake if he isnā€™t going to kill an enemy. This combo may leave them reeling with one very badly wounded if not dead.
Titans ā€¦ I WISH he had joined. His debuff is ā€œonlyā€ -34% but he will bring so much more to dark titans than Athena b/c of the extra tile damage.
A fast Ramming Pulverizer (one instead of three seems to compensate for the mana speed). With G Jackal at V Fast this is one of the best color combos, all of the others have at least one Average mana speed in the mix (hmm, Dark with C Cat and G Panther proves me wrong but G Panther is SOOOO hard to get).

Been playing around with him barely levelled for a few days and i thik he will be amazing but im noticing his animation seems really slow and blocks view of the board which when he makes my titan team will be a pain. Anybody else thought the same with him?

1 Like

Not even close. First of all the damage is insignificantly more. Second, the rabbitā€™s secondary skill is applied only to one target, Drakeā€™s to 3 targets. And 3rd and most important, monk class > cleric class. Resist to all kind of status ailments, not only related to mana. So how is the rabbit overpowered?

4 Likes