đŸ” Riddles of Wonderland: White Rabbit – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

@Grahm Never said is not a nice hero :slight_smile: just read multiple opinions as he is the best yellow, which I don’t think is the case. Is clear that is a nice to have hero, but
 very low odds for pulling him without i would say dramatic improvement for raids and wars in my opinion. Titans clearlly a different story even though questionable if Jackal + Wilbur isn’t better vs Jackal + Rabbit even though both strong colour.

I have no problem in finishing any challenge event. But since these new events were released, I do videos with only 4* classic heroes, to help the people out. I actually finish every month at tier 3 at all categories :smile:

3 Likes

Scarecrow i hope You will get the rabbit :))

1 Like

Getting the rabbit would be a miracle, since I have no money to spend this month. I will use only my challenge coins. Probably no more than 3 pulls.

2 Likes

Yeah me to , i ’ m poor ATM , i need a miracle also , have a Nice day ( mă duc la munca ) :))

1 Like

@Orichalcum-Aife, yes his special works with field aid.

1 Like

Athena is a better defense down hero and I don’t think it’s close. She hits 3 with defense down and can decrease defense by 65%
 rabbit hits one and defense down of only 34%. Still a good hero, but not as versatile as Athena in my opinion.

4 Likes

The white rabbit is in wonderland already. However you missed one.

SHRUBBEAR— with taunt.
A Shrubbeary!

2 Likes

White Rabbit looks to be an excellent hero. Defense debuff at fast speed is already strong. Add in some damage to three heroes and the fact that against heal over time and fast healers the debuff could stick around forever and you’ve got a great combination. Plus he’s yellow which was lacking a debuffer, and purple tanks are common right now. His stats are well balanced too. He has utility in raids, against Titans and in events. I want him!

2 Likes

So with this healing thing he can really hurt kunchens?

I would say no
 purely because Kunchen resists Defence Down

3 Likes

He cannot hurt Kunchen directly because Kunchen resists defense down, but if you aim at kunchen’s flank, you damage kunchen and his flank, and if kunch survives and heals, his flank continues to have defense down. However, when I fight kunchen I usually stack 4-1 so that he dies with tiles and then I use specials to pick off flanks and wings

1 Like

I forgot that Kunchen resists defense down. And with him being the most common purple tank in diamond, that diminishes White Rabbit’s value a little. And of course the other purple tank Ursena reflects yellow if she gets to fire. At least there’s a good chance that Rabbit’s fast special has already fired by then, leaving her with reduced defense for your non-yellows to pick off.

There is another discussion if special skill ignores elemental debuff or not. Tried to find video as evidence but no success so far. What is your experience regarding this?

So far only heroes that have some kind of defensive buff can hope to survive that combo.
I honestly can’t picture me ever switch that duo.

Eventually only another fast sniper stronger then Joon that has yet to be released.

For what i know, it suppose to never affect special skills.
For my experience, elemental debuff always affect same color offensive skills.

Well i was lucky to pull him, will stop all my other hero projects and focus on him till he reaches 80
I think he will be a great addition to my holy team and will use him in different ways

11 Likes

White rabbit and jabberwock in 2x10 pulls

4 Likes

30pulls and got Hatter and White Rabbit. Really looking forward to pairing him with jackal as yellow snipers have avoided me.

8 Likes

63 pulls until I got the White Rabbit. Those guys above my post make it look easy :smile:

Stay sensible, set yourself a budget and keep in mind that not everyone gets lucky!

Now enjoy the Riddles

2 Likes

I set myself on budget and got a brand new Grimm to play with.