🍵 Riddles of Wonderland: Jabberwock – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

ok thought it would be equal thats a little strange to me

Everytime I hit with an AoE on several of the same monsters, they receive different amounts of damage.

Maybe +/- 5% of rng… :shrug:

I kind of like that idea plus you get the wonderland bonus as well

@BlackPhillip Except the DoT doesn’t stack :-/

I know there is crit for tiles, but what is the random factor for specials? I thought damage can be calculated.

1 Like

I’d recommend this thread. Does a way better job than I can ever do.

2 Likes

What’s theta stand for…what # do i use for that slot? :thinking:

Theta is a random number between 0.35 and 1.25 ( I think). It’s what gives the variation in damage numbers for hits from the same hero against the same enemy.

How do you know what stacks and what overrides? There doesn’t seem to be a hard and fast rule. Like Kiril overwrites Grimm and vica-versa. At least thats what ive been told. HELP!

Thank you.

Now How do you decide the value of theta for each hero?

You don’t. The random number generator does. It is a different number for every attack.It is not hero dependent.

So plug-in 0.606 plus your atk and def in to the equation, then plug-in 1.649 plus atk and def in to the equation, and you will have the upper and lower limits of your damage. It is random between those two numbers

3 Likes

By reading Dave’s thread as last backup plan.

2 Likes

A good but perhaps oversimplified rule of thumb is if they share the same icon, they won’t stack. And more interestingly in this case, since they’re undispellable it seems as though casting Cheshire Cat after Jabs will not overwrite Jabs

This.
And for DoT overall is the elemental factor.

You can’t have multiple fire/poison/soon-to-be water at once, but you can have different element at once.

So Marjana DoT overwrite Gravemaker, that can overwrite Jean, that can overwrite Kelile.

But if you apply poison or water or sand, they both stack.

4 Likes

So no one is using this guy and can report back yet? Any good synergies? Is he as unique and practical as he seems?

Can report only that fought him in couple of defenses- one was +13 and the other +17 - destroyed me :smile:

Not the DoT stacking, I am referring to the shifting/rearranging of characters so new ones become the edges. Might work well with CC.

Yeah I knew what you meant. Just saying that it’s disappointing they won’t both be able to deal damage since undispellable poison is a nice effect

Hes definitely one of my prized heroes! Was honestly looking for a yellow or blue (White Rabbit or Alice) with the few 10xs I was willing to do. Can’t lie was a bit disappointed when I seen him pop up then I read his stats and leveled him to 3/70 right away. He is really good. Just a shame I’m 4 tabards short after taking Seshat to 4/80. I’m so stacked at purple right now I’ve actually thought of leveling a hero I have kept for no apparent reason… Mok-Arr! Lol gotta do something with the guy

2 Likes