Ranking of the best hitters (snipers) to 7th June 2020

Who has it bigger? (the hit!) I made this ranking calculating the total damage capacity of a single direct hit to a single enemy (without residual damage or buffs added). Normal heroes come in 3 variations:

• Normal
  • Costumed (wearing costum)
  • Normal (costumed but NOT wearing costum)

I also calculated the total damage if each hero had 20 talents on the attack path according to their classes and also if we add the epic attack troop and mana at its highest level, 30.
At the end 6 special cases of heroes that can do significant damage to a single enemy if certain conditions are met.

Alfrike does that damage if his 5 cubes hit the same target.
Fenrir does that damage if his target has less than 50% health.
Jabberwock does that damage if only 1 enemy is left standing.
Sumle, does that damage if there is one of 5 enemies alive and if he does not miss.
Kageburado does that damage if its target has more than 50% health.
Azlar (custom) does that damage if the target has less than 50% health.

49 Likes

Great list @Jamir. Makes it a lot easier to compare snipes.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this list

1 Like

You should include the hardest hitting hero in this list! :wink:

Costumed Lianna not wearing her costume! → 3917

3 Likes

Yes… all the “normal” heroes with the costum (not wearing it) must add 5% to this attack!

how does costumed azlar stack up here? hes not a sniper but neither is jabberwocky…

I will upgrade the list with these new costums and looking at the “normal heroes with costume without wearing it”

1 Like

Can you add Costume Domitia?
Also, what formula are you using to calculate the damage?

yes… I dont show all the heroes… just the 15 o 16 more powerful. The formula: (attack * % of direct damage of the special) / 100

hey stew

I have already updated the list

2 Likes

@Jamir Can you cross check Marjana’s attack stat? Think it should be lower (669? → but do not have her maxed to confirm), then the direct snipe is probably lower…Was wondering that she was supposed to hit harder than Sartana…

thanks!!! I have fixed it and added a new special case for Azlar customed

Costume Sartana should be 532%, not 512% for her special I believe.

Has it changed? I took from this pic

This is incorrect. That was the initial beta number but on release they buffed it to 532%. I have her

ok so If your Sartana has no talents, can you give me the attack?

Thanks!! now Sartana hits harder :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

What about Sumle, can he make the list if conditions are met?

Well… Sumle has a very strong hit “if” the conditions are there… but is a 4* heroe… you think he should be in the table?