Quick Reference Sheet and Graphics for Events, HOTM, hero types, summon portals, cost comparison

In the Heal section Leonidas and Elkanen both heal themselves - FYI.

That’s what the one tiny guy above them means

True, but they heal for damage dealt so not in the Heal but Heal for Attack Damage chart

2 Likes

Awesome job! Congratulations @VeryQuietly

Do you have it at spread sheet?

I’m, slowly, converting this all to text. That way it can also go into the Wise Goat. But it’s slightly mind-numbing to do too many at once, lol.

Also working on raid tourney grade graphics updates.

7 Likes

@VeryQuietly Faz is now Faiez, and his skills are adjusted so he no longer cleanses, but gives defense buff:

5 Likes

@VeryQuietly

Super Healing Porion = 5x 250 gems = 50 gems each

Super Mana Potion = 20x 1000 gems = 50 gems each

Dragon Banner = 15x 350 gems = approx 23 gems each

Thanks for the great work as always, @VeryQuietly. But can you please make the quick ref higher resolution? Stuff like the raid tournaments are fairly fuzzy, and just barely legible. Thanks. :pray:

1 Like

Discord limits file size and file type, so as far as direct post here it is a bit limited unfortunately.

I’ve put the 2MB PDF version here: April 2022 Quick Ref_01 - Copy.pdf - Google Drive or hit me up on Line (name is VeryQuietly there too)

4 Likes

These are the Hunter’s special values? Thanks!

Yes. I followed those offers for awhile.

New Magic Troops complicate this chart immensely. Good luck updating this one!

Some information about the mana boosting for Magic Troops can be found here:

Once version 47 is released these will not be up to date as the new Slayer mana speed will be missing from it, which will charge in 11 tiles.

Side note:
@VeryQuietly Epic Tome of Golden emblems gives 3 Golden emblems.
It is missing from the Tomes graph.

Thanks, VQ. To save me the trouble of downloading to my PC, converting the pdf to jpeg, then file xferring it to my device, then posting it to my line group, can you please post the high res monthly quick reference in jpeg format next time? :pray: Thanks.

That hunter’s offer for Revive scrolls is in. 5x for 120 gems. 1x 24 gems.

1 Like

@VeryQuietly : checked your dispel chart for options. Spotted these:

Aqeela gives dodge. Not dispel.
El Nad dispels 3x, not 5x

2 Likes

And Ahhotep doesn’t dispel. Gives mana.

Update when you can. Thank you. :)))

1 Like

Thank you for the second set of eyes reviewing them! Especially the beta ones that may fluctuate, it’s good to confirm how they ended up in the live game. I’m in process now of editing to add the beta gargoyles so these fixes will go up probably end of the day (silly real work :crazy_face:)

4 Likes

It’s a pity. We need more dispellers and buff blockers.

Thank you again.

@VeryQuietly
I saw a calendar on the internet by you on the internet.
At Season 5 section you list only two heroes: Horus and Khephri, while Bennu is also an unreleased 5 star hero.
Also Valhalla Forever ends 12 hours later as it is visible.

1 Like