Post your roster in January 2022, then post again in January 2023

3 Likes

Awesome collection! Can’t wait to see your progress.

2 Likes

I see, all I wanted to say is your collection is beautiful ^^" that’s a badass luck!! Awesome, congrats!

3 Likes

This is most of my roster on 19 February.

Screenshot_20220219-215542

Excluded: unlevelled 5* dupes, some non-emblemed 4* healers, and maxed 3* dupes. Oh, I forgot to add non-maxed classic Leo and Obakan too.

Note: No costume for Viv. Added by accident, and can’t seem to remove.

2 Likes

Now I really want to know how your inventory look like :crazy_face:

1 Like

Cool thread! Here’s mine. I only included 5* heroes I have maxed or intend to max at some point. Other 5* are season 1 dupes ready for the exchange. 4* or 3* I don’t intend to level are fed on sight.

Current projects are Sally, Thorne, Octros, Garjammal, and likly Domitia or a 2nd Victor if I can’t get someone better.

Also, over 60 3* now…

3 Likes

[spoiler]@RandaPanduh has posted it before here:

2 Likes

Try this way, I just added a random costume and removed it work. Go to Profile → My Costumes, click on your hero and then click Remove

2 Likes

That worked. Thanks @REMEMBER! :+1:

4 Likes

48 days until this post complete 1 year. Can’t wait to share and see our improvements :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Tomorrow is the 1st of January so its time to show the roster to check the devellopment in the last year. Did a lot of work on troops in 2022 so I include my mana troops here. I call styx and magic troops „mana troops“ too:

And here are my yellow 5 stars:

And the other 5 stars in the other colors:

My 4 stars:

And finally my 3 stars:

Looking foreward to check on your roster development.

Small update:
Following 5* and costumes entered my roster in 2022:

Obakan‘s costume from costume chamber
Marjana‘s costume from HA10
Viscaro
Iris
Sylvaria
Killhare plus costume
Roc plus costume
Norns from SE
Atomos from HA10
Rhys
Sif plus costume
Celidana
Ranvir from HA10
Morax
Krampus plus costume
Ariel from fated summons

Quintus, Thorne and Isarnia from TC20 or HA10, Horghall and 9 dupes were traded for Norns in SE.

Happy gaming

P.S. : I plan to post my roster in 2024 too!

3 Likes

thanks for the bump up @Gimliv and thanks @RebelForces for starting this!

I have so many Green 4*s… :stuck_out_tongue: so many uniques, but also keeping dupes of Brynhild (for buff booster) and Kash-C (for Tower events) because they only affect nearby…

not pictured: Vlad, so he doesn’t get forgotten, but I did not want to make one last screenshot just because :stuck_out_tongue: and Balur isn’t pictured yet either, I wish I could forget him… :stuck_out_tongue: oh, and Buster

my roster grew quite a lot, though mainly in the 3* and 4* space.

5* highlights include (not exhaustive list, so please don’t come on and be all “you forgot blah blah blah” okay?? :stuck_out_tongue: ) Nyx!, Zagrog, Iris, Silvaria, Victor, Krampus-C, Lepus’ costume (and kept a dupe Lepus too), and the completion of my vanilla 5* collection (Vivica, Quintus and Thorne were the last ones) and of course Klaern and Balur, sigh

4* highlights include (not exhaustive list) Franz, Ferant, Sergei, Almur, Zhabog, Zhou Yu, Xiahou Dun, Azmia, Ptolemy, Mist, Gretel, Mielikki

Not gonna list some new 3* anymore as there are so many

not too shabby!

link to last year’s post

2 Likes

Here’s my update:

Missing from the pictures are Balur, Garyas, Zarel, Holly and Buster since they haven’t been added to Heroplan at the last check.

My Excel sheet lists 334 unique heroes, of which 130 are 5*s

5 Likes

I’ll post mine on 5th of January, as it will be exactly year after the post :slight_smile:
I’ll do the same roster sorting as previous post, sorting by element which I don’t normally use in-game, but it’s easiest to find the differences in screenshots with this sorting.

1 Like

Well it seems I’ve grown lazy in the past year and haven’t kept up my heroplan profile…but here we go give or take a few …

Or if you prefer:

4 Likes

Oh my… wish I didnt see this :no_mouth:

2 Likes

SoEx was a welcome utility to free up a bunch of dupe S1 5*'s (added Skadi, Black Knight, Director Zuri, and Ludwig).
HeroPlan.io admin hasn’t updated in a while so my list below is missing these 11:
Peppermint
Otis
Hathor
Balur x 2
Bogart
Fianna
Zarel
Buster
Basil x 2
Also missing are C1 for Perseus and C2 for Elkanen, Caedmon, and Kiril.

3 Likes

Start of 2023 5*

4 Likes

:fireworks::sparkler::balloon::sparkles::tada:
Happy 2023 everyone!!!

Time to show my improvements as well. I didn’t played that much in 2022 compared to 2021 so my progress was probably lower. But I had more fun since I wasn’t caring that much neither being anxious about the game.

Pretty sure I’ve grown stronger but sadly the game balance is all wrecked at this point so it doesn’t really matter.

:smile:

3 Likes

Here we go:

4 Likes