Post your roster in January 2022, then post again in January 2023

Used Rotation Control app for Android for making my game landscape, so more heroes can be seen. Then did screenshots. Cropped the top and bottom bars from them and done.

4 Likes

I usually sort by power but when I have to post my hero rooster my default option is sorting by element :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How to add picture to post?

1 Like

You have to click on Upload :wink:

3 Likes

Oh that’s nice. hope you share it too check in one year

this is a fun one, let me join in :slight_smile:
Current levelling projects: Buddy, Justice. After Buddy, I will ascend a Green - probably Guardian Chameleon.

And then I have enough mats for a Green and a Purple 5*, so maybe Elradir and Obakan…

Also have enough mats for a Blue 5*, but no Blue 5* :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Upload doesn’t work.
I can add only 1 pict.but nothing happen.

Here is my roster, I use heroplan.io to manage my roster:

5*

4*

3*

Lets have a look in one year!
Happy gaming

6 Likes

Good idea, I downloaded the landscape app too!

8 Likes

So be it :slight_smile:

Working on Team 1+2 + C. Azlar LB

8 Likes

I’ll join the party…seems fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Using Heroplan.io I manage to keep my roster well organized. Currently I have a total of 276 heroes that are maxed or planing on leveling up plus 30 legendary hero dupes which are not added to this list but definitely taking my in-game roster space …hoping to be able to recycle them in the upcoming event/ feature - Soul Exchange…really want Miki. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Here we go then :turtle:

I’ve been extremely lucky this December! I mean really really extremely lucky!!!
I did get MN and Santa with my saved EHT (30 summons); Black Knight and Finley from the new challenge portal; Athena-C from TOL (my first ever 5* hero summon since I started playing 17 months ago); then I did 30 summons from the recent S4 portal and got Xnolphod, Zenobia, Octros, Passepartout and Hanitra all together!!! I don’t need any more summons for a year (having said that I have 45 costume chamber keys that I collected from mystic vision haha!). So as per my calculations, it will be end of August 2022 when I can finish maxing 2 5* heroes in each colour!

My plan this year will be

1. Octros - Athena-C - Xnolphod - Hanitra - Garjammal
  2. Zenobia (or BK or Santa!!!) - Finley - Lepiota C-Poseidon - Mother North with the second set of asc mats

Will do my 3 and 4 stars in between!!! Currently working on ametrine sapphire and g jackal and will do Hansel next! Just finished Jack OHare and Devana should be maxed within the next few days!

Ohhh I really want Miki :turtle::turtle::turtle::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Good luck with all your summons

Here is my hero plan

6 Likes

I’m in…sounds like fun!

:two_hearts:

5 Likes

Sounds good. Here’s mine:

[Edit: It’s still January, so why not update now that everyone is in heroplan and updated?]

4 Likes

Looks fun!

5*

4*

I don’t track 3* in Heroplan but I have all the good ones. Anything not deemed good is just food

7 Likes

No guarantees I’ll still be playing in 2023 but hey; heres current roster now:

Also you can put a “timed bookmark” on a thread to remind you in 1 years time:

9 Likes

Here’s mine:

5*

4*

3*

4 Likes

I thought of posting an update of my roster in my own thread I made on my 3rd anniversary, but my 4th anniversary already passed, so I might as well post it here. I have it updated on Heroplan, but I decided to take in-game screens instead. Nothing amazing to look at, don’t worry lol. And I have no idea if I’ll still play by next year, but nobody does.

Notable things :

• I ate at least 10 of my S1 5* dupes in the past… it was a big mistake.
  • still no purple elemental defense dropper…
  • still no normal titan attack buffer outside of Wu Kong… (maybe I’ll pull Bertulf this event?)
  • no yellow regular defense dropper (C Vivica, please join me lol)
  • my purple 5* roster is awful…

Currently working : 2nd C Sabina, Tettukh, Peters, Rokkamush; after that nothing more to work on (Balbar and Misandra don’t excite me enough to ascend on last tier, maybe with more d blades I’d max them sometime; and other S1 at 3/70 are waiting for costumes)

IMG_3872.PNG

7 Likes

Seems fun! I’m in (and got the app). I feel so small next to some of these folks.

5 Likes

7 Likes