Post your roster in January 2022, then post again in January 2023

Here is where my rooster is right now in 2023:

3 Likes

Very great job there, Mod!

1 Like

Oh boy… here it is:

6 Likes

Some crazy rosters in here i didnt see this post last jan so no updates from me. But cool seeing everybodys collections. Mines not as impressive as many of these.

3 Likes

Post it anyway and then come back next January!

3 Likes

So here it is, my 1 year progress. It’s not amazing, cause I don’t seem to spend enough money to achieve that, but I got quite a lot of new game-changing heroes with abilities I didn’t have a year ago. Could be my best year in terms of roster improvement.

6 Likes

Happy Forumversary @Roland56

6 Likes

It’s now been nearly one year, and here I am, still playing. & Seems my prediction was right; upon reaching level 100 and my YT hitting 1k subs, I finally maxed a handful of 5*. :grin:

Now I wonder whether I’ll use emblems or LB this year? :thinking:

This time, imma share my current roster and everything else I can think of, so I can be even more impressed with the progress :sunglasses: (love this thread)

As of January 13th, 2023:

My Roster:

The only new heroes I’ve obtained so far in 2023 are Kinsaishi and Topaz

5*

Ugh tried to piece all these above into one photo, but the below is way too small, so I’ll just keep both in play, I suppose :sweat_smile:

4*

3*

I’ll also throw in:

Hero Capacity

Troops

Mats
4*

Emblems

Aethers

Other :poop:

4 Likes

@RandaPanduh

You should definitely emblem. If it doesn’t work out on a hero you have over 100 resets so it’s zero issues to just reset them.

Hadn’t realised you’d ascend some 5*. May as well go all in now :joy:

Some of the A* heroes you have will never age badly so no chance of regrets.

1 Like

Happy New Year E&P

As of Nov …I’m still to lazy to update my portfolio :roll_eyes: but here you go…

2 Likes

1/2

1 Like

2/2

I got many new heroes this year!

3 Likes

Did you make it?

thanks for bumping this up @L33tVortex12596 @FraVit93 !

looking back on the year, my roster grew a lot… ascended a lot of heroes, summoned more 5* than I expected…

1. 22 new unique 5*s - Amethyst, Mitsuko, Grazul, Heimdall, Lord Loki, C-Roc, Tinsel, Diaochan, Xiwangmu, Sobek, Tahir, Bubbles, Eset, Thalassa, Roughian & Nurgib, Viselius, Skargremar, Guan Yu, Kravekrush, Cookie, Leadria, Norns

2. 9 new 5* costumes - Lianna 1, Joon 2, Justice 1 and 2, Elkanen 1 and 2, Roc, Thorne 1 and 2

Many new 4* and 3*, highlights include Kitty, Goldie, Proteus’ costume, Rigard c2, Sabina c2, Kiril c1 and c2, Gullinbursti and costume, Mielikki costume, Gadeirus’ costume, Keilile c2, Colen c1 and c2, Wilbur and costume, Peters and costume, many more of course, but these are top of mind.

I also ascended and maxed Nyx, C-Victor, C-Krampus this year.

also cleaned up my roster, by feeding away a lot of 3* and 4* dupes I don’t need anymore - and marking a few dupe 5* for feeding too. I have enough breadth here now.

edit: link to last year’s roster

3 Likes

Start of 2024 - some dramatic changes it seems

2 Likes

I got my first rainbow troop ensemble to the 20% mana treshhold

And 20 unique 5* plus nine 5* costumes entered my roster

Lost track on 3*, valuable 4* were Goldie, Itham, 2nd costume of Liu Xiu , costume of Wilbur and lots of S1 2nd and 3rd costumes…

Happy gaming and a happy new 2024

2 Likes

My Roster after 2023

Still hate how I have no idea how to make this all pretty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5*

Total New 5* (Including Costumes): 105

Estimated Total 5* of the Year: 261

Didn’t emblem or LB this year, and it seems I only maxed another 25 5* as well. However, I did pull a lot of new 5*: this was my best year yet [for that], as this was the first year I wasn’t below odds for most months of the year :sweat_smile: From my recollection, the only two bad months I had were January, and December; fitting it began and ended horribly :crazy_face: 2024 isn’t starting too well either, but least I know not to give up hope!

Forgot to mention in the last, but seeing as how you can’t tell which S1 costumes are owned, I’ll list em (as this year, Costume Chamber went from hate, to loving me!).

So all NEW S1 5* Costumes this year:
  • C2. Marjana (C. Marjana from 2022)
  • C2. Khagan (twice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) (C. Khagan from 2022)
  • C. Elena (HA10)
  • C. Isarnia (HA10)
  • C2. Thorne (C. Thorne from 2022)
  • C. Richard
  • C2. Kadilen + C. Kadilen
  • C3 Elkanen + C2. Elkanen + C. Elkanen
  • C2. Horghall (C. Horghall from 2022)
  • C2. Vivica + C. Vivica
  • C3. Leonidas + C2. Leonidas (C. Leonidas from 2022)
  • C2. Justice + C. Justice
  • C3. Obakan + C2. Obakan + C. Obakan
  • C2. Quintus (from HA10) (C. Quintus from HA10 in 2022)

4*

I ate a lot of dupe 4* to make room this last year. Also haven’t had a chance to max many recently either

All 4* costumes up until this point except Chao and Boril’s second (including the only two third: Boldtusk and Grimm)

3*

Only missing like two 3* total here

All 3* costumes (including the first three double: Gan Ju, Valen and Jahangir)

Troops

Leveled my first (and second) set of both 3* and 2* troops this year. Didn’t wanna level any 4* til after Legendary troops have been released.

Mats

2023 was the year I played most casually, so my stockpiles of these mats didn’t grow near as significantly as other years. I’m obviously cool with that though, since all they do is look pretty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Max Capacity

Miscellaneous

Most of this is ever-changing, but to keep track of my tomes, loot tickets and flasks is kinda nice :crazy_face:

I suspect this may be the year I eat any remaining dupe 4*, and start into my dupe 5* for space. It’s unfortunate, but at this constant release of new heroes, there’s just so few instances dupes are even useful anymore.

I may use emblems this year, but am reluctant, as I already dislike the effects of maxing my 5*; I use so few of my heroes now. However, as there’s enough to spread around, and this sort of leveling doesn’t require feeders (my bottleneck atm), maybe I’ll be able to justify it.

2 Likes

I made it to Jan 2023 but not January 2024

3 Likes

Understood. Reading your post felt like looking in the mirror.
No goals… excitement and all

Well anyway, congrats!

2 Likes

I dont expect to be playing in Jan 2025, so little point in posting my roster. Should have done it last year :man_shrugging: