Post your roster in January 2022, then post again in January 2023

Here’s mine:

5*

4*

3*

4 Likes

I thought of posting an update of my roster in my own thread I made on my 3rd anniversary, but my 4th anniversary already passed, so I might as well post it here. I have it updated on Heroplan, but I decided to take in-game screens instead. Nothing amazing to look at, don’t worry lol. And I have no idea if I’ll still play by next year, but nobody does.

Notable things :

• I ate at least 10 of my S1 5* dupes in the past… it was a big mistake.
  • still no purple elemental defense dropper…
  • still no normal titan attack buffer outside of Wu Kong… (maybe I’ll pull Bertulf this event?)
  • no yellow regular defense dropper (C Vivica, please join me lol)
  • my purple 5* roster is awful…

Currently working : 2nd C Sabina, Tettukh, Peters, Rokkamush; after that nothing more to work on (Balbar and Misandra don’t excite me enough to ascend on last tier, maybe with more d blades I’d max them sometime; and other S1 at 3/70 are waiting for costumes)

IMG_3872.PNG

7 Likes

Seems fun! I’m in (and got the app). I feel so small next to some of these folks.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful collections, you all!! Can’t wait to see your improvement in 12 months!!!

3 Likes

My roster as of 1/12/2022

5 Likes

Im only going to do max heroes.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to free up some of that roster space with Soul Exchange.

7 Likes

Here it is:

20220117_143829

5 Likes

I don’t see any :whale: that’s spam

Been playing for ~41 months; I use HeroPlan for organization (but I have no idea how to make mine look as pretty as some :sweat_smile:).

Tbh, I really like the idea of checking back on this a year from now to view my progress, especially as I believe 2022 will be the year I finally max my 5* :smile:

(I’m trying to hold off til I hit level 100 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

However, I only list my unique and/or leveled heroes [here]; 1/1 dupes are not listed:

(As of January 17th, 2022)

5*

4*

3*

13 Likes

Was going to put my heros up but now I’ll just sit in the corner and cry instead :joy:

5 Likes

Here I go. See if I remember to check back in a year :rofl:
As of 18-Jan-22

I didn’t include any 1-1, which will soon be fodder for the
:crossed_fingers: Soul Exchange :crossed_fingers:

:crazy_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

This idea is fun but at this point I don’t know if I will make it to January 2023, I have 5 heroes total to level… jack, 2nd jackal, 2nd falcon, wren, and carol. Not a very exciting year for roster depth. I will be focusing on troops once Gretel comes from ha8 and when top troops are 29… I will be out of goals… No goals kinda kills the fun, maybe I can come up with a new goal idk what offhand.

3 Likes

:blush::pray:

5 Likes

There it goes:

4 Likes

The one there looks scary to me is Treevil.
You can have their own team. Looks really scary. :blush:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: I don’t consider myself a whale lol
I usually just buy offers here and there and get whatever I get. I didn’t get Mr. Pengi during Christmas event because I decided to direct more of my gems towards Challenge Festival and Tavern of Legends. I had like 200 EHT’s saved up for Christmas Event, so it was kind of disappointing to not get him.
Also, Ruby, Quartz, Hatter, Snow White, and Gaillard were just sheer luck during Black Friday event.
I got Queen of Hearts and Alice from my first Wonderland event when I was just starting out and then never got another legendary from that portal ever again. Never got a legendary from Teltoc; Gazelle came in Challenge event. Starfall Circus portal seems to hate me, as does Season 3 portal :crazy_face: The game seems to generally not give me fire legendaries… and I am lacking pretty much every decent fire healer legendary, and there aren’t many.

1 Like

an interesting idea here are my heroes too

3 Likes

3 Likes