Please stop tournment "cheat mode"

When I find I’m unable to do the damage I thought I should be doing to the opponent, I tend to assume they’re at least highly emblemed and probably limit broken as well. Mine aren’t. I should probably study them a bit more carefully before hitting the start button, but you know, life is brief.

I do usually have to buy one continue to see the full week out, won’t buy more than that; generally end around top 5% but sometimes lower (plus the very, very rare 1% finish - like about twice ever). And yeah, sometimes you get THOSE boards that you just can’t do anything about. So annoying. Other times I realise part-way through that I really didn’t bring the best team for the job, but unfortunately in tournaments you only get the one shot. But there, it’s free loot (unless you buy to continue) so I slog on. One day I really need to think about limit breaking some of the 3*.

Come on Homaclese! You know the defence he’s talking about!

It’s got 5 heroes in it and they are ordered in a special Konomi code way by the first letter of the Colour they are. When you get the code right, boom, unbeatable defence.

Unless you spot the code and load your heroes in the special counter-Konomi code configuration which deactivates the code.

It’s all in the code Man!

5 Likes

The makers are more and more ruing this game. They take de fun out of the play, and Several People in our Alliance are stopt because there is no fun more but only stress

1 Like

Well i got the biggeat confirmation that i needed that the game is, indeed, chea ting jn a big way in the tournies. I lost a game. My last one. With one defensive hero left. Clearly if it wasnt chea ting then i would have won all 25. I mean what other possible reason can there be for me losing a game? Lack of skill? Poor team synergy? Bad luck? Law of averages? Pfft.

I apologise for doubting you @RustyK you are absolutely correct in your analysis of the tourney

4 Likes

Yay here goes cheating YouTube views strategy.
:rofl::rofl::joy:

… what…?

Please check alliance (edit name out).for cheating in battlefield!!!

Yes, it is a good way, as long as the mana controllers charge… unfortunately, the problem at hand in this here thread is not being able to charge your heroes on days three and four because of bad boards. I also experienced this several times, in many different tourneys. No idea if it’s intentional or just bad RNG and I don’t really care, but many players are signaling this problem.

1 Like

He can’t check anything.
@Homaclese is just another player like you. No staff so his actions are limited to giving advice.

If you really think they cheated contact support.
But most “cheating” reports here in the forum are just they done something we don’t like so they must be cheating…

1 Like

Welcome to the fourm…

Please check fourm rules name and shame isn’t allowed… Enjoy your stay.

Back to topic every one else :+1:

1 Like

Manipulation makes sense when something can be gained. Manipulating the game in the manner described helps absolutely no one. Besides, folks here have tested it and this should have laid threads like this to rest. Incomprehensible to me that mods allow these threads in regular intervals. Why? Question to the poster: why don’t you find another game instead of complaining?

1 Like

Omg! So much BS that comes up on a regular basis and is not blocked by the mods - despite it being repetitive and as inciting anti-vaxxers … …and just as truthful. ‘Cheat mode’ - LOL. Right, and now block My post (or whatever you call it) cause that’s what these conspiracy theorists usually do.

Okay. Lets try to make this short and simple. A moderator blocked my last answer so i see what I’m up against

For starters, stop saying that “cheating” has been disproved on other forums and has been put it to rest.
Just cause someone posts a video of a few battles means nothing and represents a very small sample size. That is not definitive proof. Of course if i posted a video, the flip side would be that is a small sample size. I get it…and I have better things to do than record 100 battles and filter through all of them. You ever wonder why the game doesn’t have a combat log so people can easily answer these issues. That should be your first question

So lets make this easy for the naysayers. Explain to me why a 3* or 4* sniper opponent can one shot my full health guy with no buffs or debuffs on the field (and my guy is a max 20 emblem so its not due to a mismatch). But when i sniper somebody, with no buffs or debuffs, I only do 20-33% of their health. Mathematically that doesn’t make any sense even with the hidden 20% atk/def bonus given to opponent. I’m simply amazed no one has yet to address this. Even when i have atk buffs, my sniper will MAYBE take 50% of their health. We’ve all seen it. Sure it doesn’t happen often but it sure happens enough in the tourney. Fellow alliance players have said the same thing so I’m not alone here. And please do not lie and say this has never happened to you.

1 Like

Your assumption here is wrong. It’s not like the hidden 20% atk/def bonuses = 20% less sustained damage on defense/20% more inflicted damage on offense. The difference is far greater. And yes it’s one of the cheats which the AI is given…then again, have you played many PC games? If you have, and on the harder difficulty levels, you may have noticed that the AI in there is given similar cheats - far greater resources, faster/bigger unit production or more HP/attack etc. It’s sadly a necessity given to the dumber opponent (the AI) in order to compensate for the human intellect (if any is present of course)…

1 Like

I had same experience eg opponent’s Lianna defeat my full HP Khagan by single shot of special skill, which is very ridiculous and humiliate, what’s the point for so called color advantage ?

That doesn’t exist for special skill. That’s the problem with most such claims.

Color advantage exists for minions, slash attacks from defense and stone damage.

Special skill damage is (if not explicitly stated different on the card, see for example gravemaker) color neutral. It doesn’t matter if lianna hits your khagan or another blue hero. She doesn’t do more damage against the blue one or less against the red one.

I’m wondering if most “the game is rigged” claims result out of not fully understanding game mechanics. But I’m sure it’s easier to shout “everything else is at fault” than actually reading about a topic before making accusations…

4 Likes

I’ve read a few of the comments, particularly from OP to try and get a better understanding but ultimately it comes back to the same thing, this is a subjective view from what you have seen with no real evidence or data to provide support to the argument.
“Kaliden costume 45% dodge chance is close to 80-90% out of nowhere.” - that is not a substantial argument because it is a chance, odds not a guarantee that 45% of the the time it will work.
You say the math doesn’t make any sense but don’t provide mathematical data, only your perception of events, at least try to give some tangible evidence if you’re going to make an argument.

5 Likes

Sorry couldn’t resist :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Even it’s doesn’t exit for special skill but don’t you think that’s not a problem if a sniper quite often to defeat hero by one shot ?

Again, this needs some evidence to support - to see what kinds of buffs and debuffs are active, the troops, the emblems, the LBs, and to see the relative stats of both heroes.

As has been mentioned in case the 20% hidden buff is active that ends up being something like >40% difference in the damage output you give vs the damage output you get if all other factors are equal (as the defenders attack has 20% bonus and defender’s defense also has that bonus). But other than that there are so many other factors that could be involved that it is impossible to make any kind of determination without seeing all the facts.

This is why I keep recommending that those who see an “obvious” issue record their hits so that we can all examine them together. In the 20 tourney hits that I recorded I didn’t see any example of a defender causing a huge amount of unexplainable damage - which is consistent with 4s as there really aren’t strong hitters there. In 3 tournies I do find that LB’d heroes such as Poppy can O/S or close to O/S my weaker heroes, and that makes sense given the stats in question - but nothing unexplainable.

2 Likes