Please stop tournment "cheat mode"

Glad you posted this but watch out for the E&P simps. They have a hard time believing anything is not above board with the game.

As to your post, the game skews mid week for 1 reason and 1 reason only…… TO FORCE REBUYING IN. It really is that simple and it won’t change. Everything, and I do mean everything, that is introduced into this game has 1 purpose and that purpose is to get $ out of the player community. Does the game need to make money to be successful? Yes. Does it have to rigg the system to do that? For SG/Zynga the answer is yes but in reality the answer is no. I do wish the devs/managers would drink a big cup of reality juice.

My haters may now chime in. Just know I do not respect your opinions on what I know to be fact.

6 Likes

last i checked on my heroplan, it was 25 maxed 5* heroes, with two of them currently at +15, the rest either +12 or +7, and none of them LB. i won the first 13 flags last week before going 6-6 to finish the week, and i ran into a ton of +100 emblem and fully LB teams in the second half of the week.

1 Like

:joy: You do make me laugh with you insane nonsense.

You must be one of those people who think the world is a lie…everything is a conspiracy. Do you wear a tinfoil hat outside just in case Major League Baseball is tracking your spending habits?

The only fact I’ve yet seen from the board is rigged brigade is that when we finally get to see some recorded “evidence” of the so called rigged board you just see poorly created teams with little synergy and then an almost random approach to actually playing the board.

Those of us who understand the game and therefore build to give ourselves a chance do well. Do I win 100%? No, But I do average about 80% so I must be doing something right.

Or, as I suspect you believe, I’m “one of them” and I get some sort of secret bonuses that you can clearly see is real and your mission is to out us.

Viva la Revolution!

3 Likes

was just reading this post and played a non tournament raid. my opponent had a non costumed dominata, maxed to level 80 and fully emblemed and she dodged FOUR consecutive specials. I have never seen this before but just thought it was “rare” and would add perspective that it does happen outside of war. just keep plugging away, the boards are random imho sometimes they are randomly good sometimes they are randomly bad.

2 Likes

fun with RNG, aka, “i want to chuck my phone off a cliff” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rofl: :

most Fighter revives i’ve experienced in a row (Boldtusk): 8. revived and healed on the same turn three different times, including healing allies that weren’t dead yet. in addition to the BT reviving, there was a Magni that revived (and got healed) in this sequence that pretty much finished me off and left me with just a healer.

most Sorcerer delays in a row (Krampus): 4. pretty hard to gain mana when you can’t stop a slash attack and are constantly slowed.

most Rogue evades in a row (Frigg): 3. do i need to say more?

most Cleric manashields in a row (double Prof. Lidenbrock): 5. it was Rush Attack. you can imagine how “well” this hit went.

most Monk withstands in a row (Elizabeth): 7. this Elizabeth withstood 7 ailments in a row, but it was only from three specials because she withstood all three of Mist’s status ailments twice in a row plus an elemental weakness ailment from Norns.

4 Likes

My tests outside tournaments didn’t really show a discrepancy between stated odds and real ones.

Maybe I will take notes during tournaments over the next weeks and update it with data from that.

1 Like

Maybe it is as simple as you are running into much higher TP teams by mid week. If you don’t have high emblems on cards by day 3+ you are fighting 500+ TP differences. You get your A$$ kicked and then by day 4/5 you are fighting more balanced teams again.

It is definitely the case that randomly you have a fight where the damage you do to enemies is massively reduced and the enemy inflicts increased damage, whenever it happened i always used to think, i really should record these fights so i can watch it back and analyse it, but to lazy. But I was more inclined to blame coding bugs than deliberate skewing.

So how did you go on day 2? Did you record your hits?

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. I don’t buy back in, either. Frustration builds, though. In a recent tournament, I lost four in a row on Day 2, and then proceeded to lose six raids in a row. I was very grouchy for about a half-hour :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So day 3… right in the peak of the ‘ch eat’ mode right? Well, im at 15/0 in attack. But 2 of those wins were super close… so i guess that constitutes nightmare boards and skewed procs? I dont know, you be the judge.
But im sure the day 4 super ch eat mode will be engaged tomorrow and ill lose 4 in a row… looking forward to it!

Just a note… most of the teams being faced now are max emblem and partial or max lb. Some shocking team composition in there though!

1 Like

That’s interesting! Amazing that your def with mainly 4* did so well then!

Healers with enemy debuff are still useful in a Bloody Battle, but others not so much.

What I see quite often is the game just won’t give me tiles for my healer or my most powerful hero. I also see it quite often rather conveniently hit my healer or most powerful hero with a kill shot immediately after it’s charged and has little to no damage.

Then there’s the highly improbable three miss, revival, or dodge in a row followed by a killshot from the nearly dead enemy hero.

I have also seen very often the “Oh yeah it’s absolutely cheating ‘in my favor’.” mega cascades that wipe a wave out with just one move.

The special summons are weighted to give the majority of players normal heroes. The first time I could do the Atlantis summon I was able to blow through enough season 2 levels to collect enough coins for three summons. I pulled three Gatos. No way at all was that any sort of random.

None of the above would happen so often with a truly un-weighted RNG. It’s easy to weight an RNG to get a desired spread of outcomes. Just set up a filter to reject specific percentages of each specific outcome, like whether the summon is going to get you a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 star. It’s still “random” but it’s filtering to ensure the mix is heavily weighted toward the 1* and 2*.

1 Like

So day 4 of cheating boards and skewed talent procs and im at 20/0. Admittedly again i had 1 particularly close shave. And 2 of the defenses had mainly healers… like what…? But i cant help but wonder if my result is flawless wins with cheating algortihms what would it be if it wasnt cheating? Would i have 25 wins from 20 matches and break the laws of physics anf cause a black hole that would wipe out our solar system? In which case thank goodness for the cheating algorithms that are saving us all from destruction!

On a serious note my heroes are all pretty easily attainable and not lbd for the most part. So either im a master player or else the boards are not cheating. Happy with whichever outcome you land on @RustyK :slight_smile:
Also looking forward to seeing the vids of your hits!

2 Likes

So do we really need to depend on SG devs on this topic ???!!
Everyone knows how sh*t load tourneys are now a days.

1 Like

“Everyone”?

Gotta love blanket statements like that

2 Likes

No , it’s not a blanket statement, it’s a towel statement.

2 Likes

Touche.

However I would suggest next time using a hand towel instead of a bath towel. Because lots of other players don’t like to use the same communal towel to dry themselves with.

E.g. see my raid hits for the last 3 days above. If there is any algorithm ch eating being implemented then its laughably bad

1 Like

There are more than half a dozen boat defences out there in the game, Which set to default win.
No mater what you do. You can’t win against those defense.
Not in tourneys, in other aspects as well.
And I’m not the one , who comes to an conclusion by seeing one or two account hits.
And you know what I mean.

1 Like

Can you please explain/elaborate on this? What defenses are you talking about?

I’m genuinely confused at tihs point.

1 Like