Old Cynic Empires and Puzzles Blog

For those interested, I’ve updated my Azmia review (post-nerf thoughts).

It’s actually been positive as she remains on my Defense team and helped me climb to #1 on the global leaderboard.

3 Likes

It turns out I already reviewed Khepri a couple of months ago, when he was in beta. He seems to have emerged in the same state, so here is that review:

5 Likes

@u2371 could you please do something about Hypnos? … that guy is crazy.

2 Likes

I am sorry. I don’t know what I can do. Hypnos look like upgrade version of Onyx. Yeah, Hypnos is much better than Onyx. As dispeller, he need synergy with other heroes to be powerful. Moreover, I can’t find any good shot that obviously show how great he is. Here are videos of him I found. All video don’t obviously show how great he is independently but show how great he is in synergy. I can’t make GIF for that.

3 Likes

His face alone makes me agitated to face him!

1 Like

Yes he looks like a despicable kid about to do sh*t.

1 Like

Taking a look at the Empires and Puzzles Power Creep:

4 Likes

Legends of Kalevala is the new seasonal event. I put together a guide where I also check out the new heroes:

4 Likes

My review of Costumed Guardian Panther:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Taking a look at Kullervo. I really like this hero.

2 Likes

He was released this way! This is my review of the new hero of the month, Klaern:

Thank you for reading.

7 Likes

I agree - he‘s an absolute awful Hotm…

2 Likes

I love your Klaern review. The amount of jokes you came up about him is incredible. Your review is better than most stand-ups! Please accept all of my likes :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

He’s soooooo bad, there are rumours Mother North has flat out refused to revive him. :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you Sorvina, I really appreciate the likes!

2 Likes

The Winners and Losers from the June Balance Update (buffs and nerfs):

2 Likes

Taking a look at Bennu, the new Dynasty of Dunes hero:

1 Like

@OldCynic Could you analyze “new” Khufu ? Now, he is like another Goseck :rofl:.

1 Like

Hahahaha…. I think all the new hitters are crazy now. My Defense is holding up, but raiding is getting to be more challenging!

2 Likes

Yes, all are getting crazier except Klaern :rofl:.

4 Likes

In that regard, Klaern is a breath of fresh air!

I need Malosi buffed so he hits 3, & LotL should be Ave.

1 Like